• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Lean Bulk Cycle

Does enanth not bloat you.
I would personally run prop at 100mg eod just to keep test as a base then npp higher.

This is true, but ive found all other dhacks orals to be fairly potent, so if their var is on par i should be alright on 50mg, probably fkn winny though! :)

That would potentially be quite nice, assuming the var is any quality, which it's unlikely to be tbh.
Original pharma var produced intolerable pumps at 20mg/day. Fck knows what's in these new concoctions - shite raws I would imagine.

your lean anyway i dont think youll bloat too bad if am bein honest you eat mega clean and do cardio...

forget the orals for now, and just do like 300mg prop 600npp suttin like that??

Back