Massthetics Lounge - If You Can See Your Abs, Gtfo (thread Of The Year)

Well I was at a huge water park today.
Out of the hundreds of people I walked past.....3 were leaner all 3 were African American teenagers.....none were more muscular.
This means I am awesome.
#masstheticswithouthefat
What you weigh con? 190?

205-210lb depends on carb intake.
Oh right. No idea where I got 190 from

Personally I'm #masstheticswithouttheassthetics at the moment. I'm carrying a shit ton of water. I've been increasing sodium after listening to some stuff from Efferding lately.

262 today up from 258 on Friday

Reactions: Con
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1437509353.355794.jpg

Oh right. No idea where I got 190 from

Personally I'm #masstheticswithouttheassthetics at the moment. I'm carrying a shit ton of water. I've been increasing sodium after listening to some stuff from Efferding lately.

262 today up from 258 on Friday
Whats the thhinkin behind the sodium? I hate the fat bloated look cant hack it [emoji23][emoji23]

Whats the thhinkin behind the sodium? I hate the fat bloated look cant hack it [emoji23][emoji23]
Nothing ground breaking, just stronger muscle contractions, replacing salts from sweating in this heat etc.

I don't look fat but I don't look my best. It's only water though, it doesn't count for shit, if it helps me squeeze out an extra rep per set on bench and deads this week it's worth it imo. I can drop the water in a couple of days or so anyway

At least that's what I remember him saying. I'm gonna re-listen to the podcast tomorrow anyway, he gives out a lot of good information for hard gainers from training to how to diet to gain mass. He even talks about steroids which ive never heard him do before

At least that's what I remember him saying. I'm gonna re-listen to the podcast tomorrow anyway, he gives out a lot of good information for hard gainers from training to how to diet to gain mass. He even talks about steroids which ive never heard him do before

What podcast bud? Listening for cardio [emoji4]

Nothing ground breaking, just stronger muscle contractions, replacing salts from sweating in this heat etc.

I don't look fat but I don't look my best. It's only water though, it doesn't count for shit, if it helps me squeeze out an extra rep per set on bench and deads this week it's worth it imo. I can drop the water in a couple of days or so anyway
When I was younger and really trying to get as much muscle as possible I would intake a lot of sodium!
A bloated up 250+lb can lift a lot more than a "dry" 230lb!

Back