Matt Kroc Is Transgender??

Anyone watch the Louis Theroux documentary? Very young children who couldn't accept that they were the sex that they were born as.

Pitt and Jolie's daughter, no doubt living as a boy (or will do as time passes)
tbh I just cannot see this sort of thing... I mean seriously how the hell would a kid know... I mean these are the same little beings that want a furby for xmas in feb, a skateboard in may and then a bike in freaking oct... then they will prob change their mind again... personally I would not allow them to make a decision like this till at least their brains were fully formed (cannot remember what age this is but its not like 5)...

Comical posting in here.

If you're straight and happily the gender you are, there's no way you're going to relate to how potential and actual transgenders feel.

Good luck to the guy - his life. No one else's.

Didn't his post say he is a lesbian though? So he isn't technically gay as he still wants to be with women and he's a man.

Seems to be coming very popular this stuff..

Might tape my nob to my gooch, don a wig and go out on the p1ss.. See what all the fuss is about (again)

I reckon tho it is mental illness related, I was made to watch big brother when frank/Kelly was in there and he was a strange guy..

Same with the Jenner guy when I watched the kardashions program he's obviously not all there..

Lol reading that back I need to be more forceful with the remote I think..

My 4 year old son goes to infants with a boy living as a girl. He's only 5/6.
I thought it weird at first but why I don't know as its nothing to do with me and my kid just goes with the flow..

Mutilating themselves like Frank/Kellie Maloney? You think that is right and normal behaviour?

I don't know who Frank/Kellie Maloney is. It is not my place to say what is right or normal behaviour for other people as long as they are harming nobody else. If it makes them happy then drive on

I don't know who Frank/Kellie Maloney is. It is not my place to say what is right or normal behaviour for other people as long as they are harming nobody else. If it makes them happy then drive on

He was in boxing, not sure if he managed or promoted. Anyway he is a trans now, not the most convincing lol but think that's why he is considered especially strange.

But this is the point, it's not our place to decide, as you said. I honestly don't care if my mate, family Member, son etc chooses a certain lifestyle if it doesn't harm others and makes them happier.

Ppl are quick to jump on things but something that comes up time again is "who decides where the line is drawn?"
I just find it funny that anyone (especially in the world of bb, where we are obviously all doing something to change our look) can say derogatory things about a person doing something to them selves to change their life.

I post earlier and it was taken as me relating tren to chopping the old man off... when in reality I'm pointing out we do strange things in others view.

Personally no I don't think tren is the same but..... the normal person will see "injecting oil made by some self made pharmacist to look big" just as crazy... however because that fits into the scene, can be assumed it's normal.

Imo.. there is no normal, our lass auntie says I've desecrated my body with piercing and Ink ... all just perception

I just think it's total denial in most cases.

They're gay and can't accept it so concoct this fantasy about being a woman in a man's body.

Cross dressing yeah I get, if it gives you a thrill then happy days. Sexuality wise you get a lot of lesbians dressing and acting more masculine, gay men can act and dress more effeminate.... Some do neither. For me it's whatever floats your boat really. I'm sat in a house now with 7 lesbians and 2 straight girls. Going off the conversation you'd think I have the lowest test levels in the room and I'm on 600mg a week.

I've just mentioned this post I'm writing and the overwhelming consensus is as long as their happy but that in itself is bollocks. How can you be happy as a transgender? It's sort of an oxy moron if you physically change who you are 'to be happy' you must really hate who you are to do that.

Hence why I think it's a mental illness when you start to convince yourself you're a bird in a man's body or vice versa. It is just an absurd length to go to because you can't accept that you're a homosexual so you concoct this fallacy that you're DNA is incorrect so you can deny who you truly are.

It's sad that they feel more comfortable acting as though this fallacy is a truth or even going to the lengths of physically or surgically altering yourself into this bird/bloke you've created so you can live in denial rather than having to accept you're just a homosexual.

Why the fucking shame? Be who you are.... But the retort is obviously " they are being "

You can't argue with XX or XY chromosomes though. The rest is in the mind. I

Good luck to them like, it's their lives and you'll never hear or see me openly condemn anybody for their life choice but in my opinion, the majority of transgender people fit into this category and I think it's pretty tragic one can hold their own sexuality in such a low regard that they delude themselves to this extent.

Anybody who thinks homosexuality is an illness or anything negative at all is a fucking bellend so It's pretty tragic these members of the Gay community itself delude themselves to these extents.

TLDR?

Not arsed really good luck to him. Loads of selfies etc wont bother me either as never go the places to view them (eg if on instagram then complaining about someone posting selfies is fcked as it's basically a selfie site isnt it lol!).

As far as more common id very much doubt it. Not up with this scene and genuinely have no idea who this jenner character is but id say it's more likely that it's getting slightly more acceptable to 'come out' if awareness is a bit higher. Give it 30 years and wont be as much as a taboo i bet as more and more people are at it.

Glad i dont feel like it makes things much easier as has already been said!

Each to their own. If that's what makes him happy, guy used to always come in to place I used to work on a Friday night, had better legs than most woman.

To be fair it's hard to criticise in a place like this lmao- steroid abuse, drug abuse, alcohol abuse are rife!

Good luck to him/her/whatever. Only around one time, best be happy while you're alive.

Not a mental illness. That would rule out any procedure taking place across all incidents of trans and that isn't the case.

Like been mentioned before, no one can really judge/empathise until they have been in a similar situation, even then their experience may be no way near the same. It's the human condition.

As with gays being a mental thing too, that's bs. It happens in nature! Plus there have been studies showing something about the aunt of a homo man carrying the gene on - gays can't reproduce - duh

Anyway. Insomnia driven prose isn't always a good idea....

It just wouldn't be so bizzarre if he had started taking female hormones before puberty instead of what he has done but hindsight is a wonderful thing and I guess it shows you how much social pressure there is to conform!

Not a mental illness. That would rule out any procedure taking place across all incidents of trans and that isn't the case.
in fact this happens iirc, they go through quite a rigorous phase of making sure its not a mental thing...

Back