• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

MT2 Nausea Experiences

scott9585

Been using Melanotan 2 for just over a week now still in the loading phase. Love the product great changes already after 2 sunbed sessions.

does everyone experience nausea from it? I know a couple lads who refuse to jab it anytime before bed because they can't move after taking it. I can happily jab it in the morning and feel no difference. Does everyone get the nauseas side effect or is it different for everyone?

aww yeaaaah

I didn't experience any nausea either. I did get a serious hot flush for about 10 minutes after injection.

I tan naturally pretty quickly (dark hair, dark eyes,...) but this stuff turned me ridiculously tanned very quickly. I loaded for a week before going to Ibiza without tanning saloon during that week. Once the sun hit me on holidays, I got 5 shades darker each day, friends didn't understand what was going on. Major problem though, my freckles turned black... And I have plenty of them. It took half a year and no sun for them to go back to normal colour.

Sides dont seem as bad for me with MT1, but the nausea is the most common complaint from use of it. Also a little trick would be to use ghrp6, 2 etc at the same time for the hunger effect to counteract the nausea. Also it always seems worse for me if i have an empty stomach

No nausea for me but i get a flush for about a hour ,,i go bright red , where as the mrs feels sick with no flush ,guess its person dependent

I take mine pre bed as can get a bit yucky feeling, however soon get use to it after 3 or 4 jabs then no sides other than slight red face, it also depends on make of product I have found some can be no sides at all :/

Posted using TMuscle App

i always got tight stomach and nausea, unpleasant tbh and very wishy washy feeling the next day,with a hard on reguarly lol, wife once misunderstood how much she had to use and ended up in bed being sick allday, that being said, once you've done a few days of it, it does subside, just hate it when it comes to restarting it al over again.

Only time I've had the nausea is when I took it at lunchtime once, was hideous, curled up on the sofa with sicky feeling, fuzzy head and hot flushes. Never had problems before bed though

Posted using TMuscle App

I have had bad nausea perhaps 2 times in the whole 2 years of using it. I usually take pre bed and get a flush and sometimes get a choppy tummy. I someone's take in the morning and even with taking a 1mg dose I only got a slightly dicky tummy that went when I ate.

I think the sides differ person to person so if you aren't getting the nausea then you are one of the fortunate ones :)

Posted using TMuscle App

I get nausea everytime....I feel sick before jab the pissing stuff now !! So much is mental sides with me now

Posted using TMuscle App

All this just for a daft tan :lol:

What you talking about - everyone looks better with a tan....

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1370812597.020767.jpg

Posted using TMuscle App

Reactions: JB
Back