Pic Of The Day

Trouble living in london where space is stupidly expensive, all the proper gyms are tiny.

Further north you go the better they get it seems.

Where are you training mate? Bodyworks gym in seven sisters where i train is 16,000 sq ft, and it is a proper bodybuilding gym.

In croydon for the south london boys... you have James hollingshead new gym ... Kings Gym.

West london/Uxbridge.
Genesis prob best near me never stepped foot in there so might think its crap too...But a hour each way in rush hour, prob only 9 miles away.
The rest of the gyms are compact and rammed or shit.

The gym i used to train at i know the rent for the building was £100k PA.
Bit hard to find the capital to reinvest in equipment with that over head.

West london/Uxbridge.
Genesis prob best near me never stepped foot in there so might think its crap too...But a hour each way in rush hour, prob only 9 miles away.
The rest of the gyms are compact and rammed or shit.

The gym i used to train at i know the rent for the building was £100k PA.
Bit hard to find the capital to reinvest in equipment with that over head.

Genesis is good. Used to be a member there a few years ago. Dave "Bulldog" Beattie is also a top bloke

Where are you training mate? Bodyworks gym in seven sisters where i train is 16,000 sq ft, and it is a proper bodybuilding gym.

In croydon for the south london boys... you have James hollingshead new gym ... Kings Gym.

Bodyworks Seven Sisters....that's a gym from the past

Used to train there years ago (1990-91). It certainly wasn't big then but was pretty hardcore.

There was a Golds Gym on the Tottenham High Road that went bust in 1990. I was gutted as I'd just paid an annual membership to which I saw probably a months use. Went to train there one morning - doors boarded up and quite a few disgruntled members outside

Last edited:
AS.JPG

a52ef0a40c41c69fa01338dfc8a8274a.jpg

Attachments

• 20-Extremely-Ripped-Bodybuilders-That-Actually-Exist-3.jpg
    20-Extremely-Ripped-Bodybuilders-That-Actually-Exist-3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 472
IMG_8801.JPG

Anyone think that's even possible [emoji23] 150kilo dumbell for 6 good reps.. good being the key word

Back