• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Soma-Tex 120iu

what are the good ones going around?

Hearing nothing but very poor feedback on almost every type of gh currently, generics with zero results and fake geno's.

Guy a mate used to get hyges and mt2 from has said to him he's stopped as customs are getting more and more psckages, weird coincidence :rolleyes:

Hearing nothing but very poor feedback on almost every type of gh currently, generics with zero results and fake geno's.

Guy a mate used to get hyges and mt2 from has said to him he's stopped as customs are getting more and more psckages, weird coincidence :rolleyes:
The hygetropin 200iu kits bunk also?

From what ive heard theres 3 types, real, copy and fake, takes a forensic expert to tell them apart.

Peptides + pharma for me or ill just go without for now.
You rate peptides? whats the best combo you reckon as a substitute for gh

Again quality varies.
My usual regime is cjc non dac + ghrp2 x 4 ed.

Your never going to get the results that people talk about with hi dose pharma gh but it is better IMO/IME than several iu of generics.
I used imap solo, twice a day, just for general health benefits, noticed nowt, might try it aain with cjc 3-4 times daily, ends up quite pricey though

Back