Steroids are shit!

I've used steroids for the past few years and maybe I'm expecting too much (or maybe I've just been unlucky and always bought duff gear?) but I've never had the results others have.

Is it possible to be a complete non responder to gear??

I've used ROHM T400, Wildcat T500, Wildcat Decatest, Wildcat Tren, Orbis T400, Orbis Deca, Chemtec Test Prop, Blue Hearts DBOL, Various versions of Superdrol and DHacks Methyl Tren.

I've had side effects, tren and deca both give me wicked acid reflux, tren made me hot and restless and most of the above has upped my sex drive. However I've never had my weight jump up with water gain, never had puffy nipples, today with half a ml of Methyl Tren no increased aggression or focus. I follow a strength program (I'm a powerlifter) and had strength gains, but no more strength than I would expect to gain in that period naturally. I felt stronger 6weeks after finishing my orbis deca and test cycle than I did when I was on it.

WTF?

Maybe gear just isn't that good these days compared to what it used to be? Much harder to source decent stuff now.

I've used steroids for the past few years and maybe I'm expecting too much (or maybe I've just been unlucky and always bought duff gear?) but I've never had the results others have.

Is it possible to be a complete non responder to gear??

I've used ROHM T400, Wildcat T500, Wildcat Decatest, Wildcat Tren, Orbis T400, Orbis Deca, Chemtec Test Prop, Blue Hearts DBOL, Various versions of Superdrol and DHacks Methyl Tren.

I've had side effects, tren and deca both give me wicked acid reflux, tren made me hot and restless and most of the above has upped my sex drive. However I've never had my weight jump up with water gain, never had puffy nipples, today with half a ml of Methyl Tren no increased aggression or focus. I follow a strength program (I'm a powerlifter) and had strength gains, but no more strength than I would expect to gain in that period naturally. I felt stronger 6weeks after finishing my orbis deca and test cycle than I did when I was on it.

WTF?

Who are you comparing yourself too?

Steroids are generally chit nowadays yes. Better off relying on ones crown jewels tbh.

Back in 2003 real legit pharma grade ruled imo and the fawking gainz were quite simply epic.

Nowadays too many cowboys are baking muck in their kitchens and having shills big it up on the boards to try and create a frenzy in order cash in.

maybe there is other factors like training diet ect,,can take as much gear as u like gotta be eating training right to see the benefit shit gear or good imo.

Steroids are generally chit nowadays yes. Better off relying on ones crown jewels tbh.

Back in 2003 real legit pharma grade ruled imo and the fawking gainz were quite simply epic.

Nowadays too many cowboys are baking muck in their kitchens and having shills big it up on the boards to try and create a frenzy in order cash in.
2003? try 1990s when legit para and dynabolan were around. :D

Independent test sites show that there is still plenty of legit gear around, this "it was better back in my day" is nothing but fond recollection shite - I'd argue there is way more decent gear easily available now than ever before

It is an absolute FACT that almost everyone at some point or another - and some folk will forever - expect far too much from gear.

It is also an absolute FACT that some people are just unlucky, and are not great responders, I'm one of them. I get results off low doses that I have learned to be happy with and grateful for, but they aren't anything special - and if I up the dose it crashes to a halt.

Last edited:
Is it possible to be a complete non responder to gear??...
Yes, both wrt complete androgen insensitivity (which you would certainly know about if you had it as you would not have entered puberty) and a general muscle insensitivity to androgens.

That said, IMO those are much less likely than not having ones house in order first. Checkout my foundations thread for elaboration.

It's possible that you were getting duds / fakes but your increase in sex drive would suggest that this is not the case.

It is also plausible that your expectations are unrealistic but without assuring your foundations first, that is just conjecture.

J

Back