The BIG Picture

@Jim is pushing hard to be the best competition bb on this board!
Who stands in his way now?
The only one that jumps out is Nick Vandal!

@Jim has it for me. Jim vs Vandal is like Ronaldo vs Messi tbf but Jim for me has the edge. I'd love to see them square off on the same stage

After training shoulders. Trying hard to be consistent, look forward to cutting the chub of and seeing what I look like!

I owe a lot of my progress to this board I have to say. Started 9st 10 and sitting at 14st 5 now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 189
@Jim has it for me. Jim vs Vandal is like Ronaldo vs Messi tbf but Jim for me has the edge. I'd love to see them square off on the same stage
Well fuck you too.

Only kidding, @Jim looked awesome at the weekend. Think he would agree that he looks even better now than he looked at the Brits cause he isn't burning off muscle to make the u80 class. Would love to see Jim take the u90's at the Brits and then be in the overall again. Don't know how likey it is we will ever be on the same stage, would really depend on me moving over to ukbff cause I don't think Jim will be moving to NABBA anytime soon.

Well fuck you too.

Only kidding, @Jim looked awesome at the weekend. Think he would agree that he looks even better now than he looked at the Brits cause he isn't burning off muscle to make the u80 class. Would love to see Jim take the u90's at the Brits and then be in the overall again. Don't know how likey it is we will ever be on the same stage, would really depend on me moving over to ukbff cause I don't think Jim will be moving to NABBA anytime soon.

Lol. I don't like hedging my bets mate, I pick a horse ;)

There's some very good competitors on here but you and Jim are streets ahead, tbh! It's great that the forum has you.

Both of you should post more often...forum would definitely benefit

Aaron on the side tricep try to pull your shoulder back amd spread your chest.
Will make a massive diff.
Will see small waist and more of you chest.
But looking real good buddy

Lol thanks to them that had such kind words for me.
Means a lot, been getting a lot of positive feedback and tbh it feels odd...
All I see when I look at pics or vids from the weekend is some thing that needs improving.

Need to be fuller and drier...
Ended up depleting hard and couldn't fill up...
Feel like all the weight I depleted come off of my quads yet again!
Never depleting again!
Ended up coming in at 83.1k lol!
Was expecting and still think I could have been about 85k full.

Any way...
Next show in my sights now...
Fuller, drier and a little tighter is what I'm hoping to achieve.

Reactions: CJ
i never understood depleting....empty the tank only to fill it back up in a shorter time period and hope for the best with water.
i didnt deplete as
1) wasnt lean enough to see full benefits of this mythical 'hyper glycogen refill'
2) i was full, why the fuck mess with what looks ok
3) i have never competed full before and hate being flat

You are a pocket rocket mate, you looked bone dry on your back from the back pic i saw on FB, xmas tree and leg cuts well in.
Never happy....thats good.
You'll scare the shit out of any line up in your cat mate... just hope you'll move up and push the boundries more to see what you can fit on your ginger piss stained frame :D

Reactions: Jim
i never understood depleting....empty the tank only to fill it back up in a shorter time period and hope for the best with water.
i didnt deplete as
1) wasnt lean enough to see full benefits of this mythical 'hyper glycogen refill'
2) i was full, why the fuck mess with what looks ok
3) i have never competed full before and hate being flat

You are a pocket rocket mate, you looked bone dry on your back from the back pic i saw on FB, xmas tree and leg cuts well in.
Never happy....thats good.
You'll scare the shit out of any line up in your cat mate... just hope you'll move up and push the boundries more to see what you can fit on your ginger piss stained frame :D

Lol I was following a plan that had been laid out for me...
Didn't like the idea but by the time I had decided I was mega flat it was too late lol!
I was in same position as you...
A week out I was almost full...
Just a little increase as the week went on would have been enough...

Well I'm trying to add a couple lbs as I go through the next 12-13 weeks of prep.
In two minds of weather or not I should attack the Brits 90s class or not...
If I do I'll need to add some more size... as long as I can keep it real tight as I add mass that is...
The key for me to get into condition is not getting too far out of condition in the 1st place, stay tight and just dial it in gradually towards the end.

Hope I can gain some tissue and keep condition very close to where it is... Then force it down further then it's ever been!
To pull off a 90s win would mean I'd need to be more shredded then I ever have been!

But yea never happy...

Iv not really had any off season since the brits...
Well I took 6 weeks to up cals etc and dropped out the cv but injured my pec so took time off and then when I got back to it in Feb I was ready to start slowly lowering cals further and intro the cv...
So bar 6 week off season and 8 weeks of chilling with my pec Iv been prepping since feb 2014 lol!

So basically after this yr I think it's about time I really pushed it...
Take a good yr off and push for some size!
Like you say see what fits on my frame!
Wanna cram as much on as poss! Lol

Me and mate big Dan blowing out from our hoops, did an ultra high volume bi and tri workout, sat had a shake and a little old dear comes into gym and says "can you 2 lads help move a couple pieces of wood up 2 flights of stairs"
we obviously said yes, we went to the mill complex and there were a huge stack of 10ftx4ft mdf sheets that needed carrying up 6 flights of steps to the top of the mill! Great cardio but next time i see norma the cute old lady im gonna run her over lol! suffering from partiall pec tear some nice bruising coming out
11733902_10152900666696260_253924106_o.jpg

Me and mate big Dan blowing out from our hoops, did an ultra high volume bi and tri workout, sat had a shake and a little old dear comes into gym and says "can you 2 lads help move a couple pieces of wood up 2 flights of stairs"
we obviously said yes, we went to the mill complex and there were a huge stack of 10ftx4ft mdf sheets that needed carrying up 6 flights of steps to the top of the mill! Great cardio but next time i see norma the cute old lady im gonna run her over lol! suffering from partiall pec tear some nice bruising coming out
View attachment 38893
Your mate looks "strong" haha!

Is he ?

Back