What you doing about it?
Pros?
Cons?
Do you want to be single?
Etc.

Am single

Easy life

Im not i like it

Do what u want when u want no stress and blag diff birds without covering tracks etc

When am hungover wudnt mind a bird to bang sum times but thats all i can think off

Ye for now i love it and would never change it.. I get bored of girls easy.. So for now i see no reason to change

Who knows what will appen but i wouldn never say am looking for a gf like ave got mates who need one all the time... Usually ugly so cant exactly have there pick tbh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No, not 1RM.
Instead, "no one loves me".
Awww.

So, who's single?
Why?
What you doing about it?
Pros?
Cons?
Etc.

Things didn't work out with me and a girl and we split at Easter

At the min I'm not doin anythin. Have a couple of friends who I can have sex with and that's cool for now

I can do what I want, when I want and with who ever I want

I miss bein with someone. Until things got bad with the last girl the relationship was great

I don't mind bein single tbh, I kinda distance myself from feelin bad about it but as before I like relationship

I'm cold as ice since the ex burned me a few years ago. I've been hitting and quitting for while now.

Things didn't work out with me and a girl and we split at Easter

At the min I'm not doin anythin. Have a couple of friends who I can have sex with and that's cool for now

I can do what I want, when I want and with who ever I want

I miss bein with someone. Until things got bad with the last girl the relationship was great

I don't mind bein single tbh, I kinda distance myself from feelin bad about it but as before I like relationship
In b4 friends are murph and his dog mates

Split with GF of 11 months 6 weeks ago, started seeing a girl regular 5 weeks ago so technically single but seeing where this goes for now

Happy enough with current situation tbh. I wasn't at first though because I felt like I'd wasted a year of my life with the ex but this bird ive been seeing at the minute is sound

Split with GF of 11 months 6 weeks ago, started seeing a girl regular 5 weeks ago so technically single but seeing where this goes for now

Happy enough with current situation tbh. I wasn't at first though because I felt like I'd wasted a year of my life with the ex but this bird ive been seeing at the minute is sound
That's how u end up in relationships, fuck around , then u bang an awesome bird , bang her again, again again , stop banging other birds ..... Then u realize ur in a relationship lol

No, not 1RM.
Instead, "no one loves me".
Awww.

So, who's single?
Why?
What you doing about it?
Pros?
Cons?
Etc.

Me

Felt lonely whilst still with my then gf

Meeting people off dating apps etc

Going ok so far. My bro described me as an island hopper, going from one gf to the next. So taking my time before I get into anything serious

Don't want to be single in the long run

Just wanna be happy really.

Last edited:
When you are seeing someone what's the rules as such? Are you still single that you're free to see other people or is it effectively going out with someone until you see whether it works out or not ?

Back