Weight Training In Jail

G

no before you ask im not getting sent down ha!

but seen some lad before which got me thinking, went in ded skinny done 6 months comes out a fair bit bigger, this seems to happen with alot of people who do time

does this dispell the myth that you need to eat loads to grow and overtraning? because dont you just ge 3 square meals a day? am assuming not exactly protein or calorie heavy and most just go the gym everyday out of bordem

im assuming this might have something to do with newbie gains aswell, and would probably only work for inital time? any one found this or even done this?

Most take gear from what I've heard, lad I know even smuggled dbol in and sold it in prison, he was a twig and came out bigger.

All they do is eat, rest and train if they wish. They can also buy extra food when in there. If all they're doing is sitting on their arse most of the day they won't need that many calories anyway.

My btother spent 4 years in prison, they could buy protein from a catalogue and gear was easy enough to get hold of. the guards encoursged gym and didnt care about steroid use, keeps people busy and out of trouble

o didnt realise that! so bsaically the perfect way to build muscle, rest/regimented traning/food/gear

now what crime can i commit......

Trust me you do not want to do time and gym usage varies from prison to prison some it's good some it's limited, you can get supps cnp mainly gear is plentiful if you've go the cash but needles an be awkward so Oxus are the preferred

Trust me you do not want to do time and gym usage varies from prison to prison some it's good some it's limited, you can get supps cnp mainly gear is plentiful if you've go the cash but needles an be awkward so Oxus are the preferred

Why CNP over the other companies mate? Are they on an approved list?

Why CNP over the other companies mate? Are they on an approved list?

I can only speak for the ones I've been in but you could order some things from Argos or cnp Kerry seemed to do quite a bit with the prisons getting bbers in etc

I know a couple of lads that went down out of shape and came out huge. One was down for 8 years though and the other one served four so anyone could do it in that time!!!

Its basically the logical thing to do, sat around chewing the fat and training, like most have said, gear is rife, they get the 3 square meals a day plus can buy stuff from their jobs/wages like tubs of protien....sounds perfect apart from lack of fanny about...unless you like blokes its probably a bit crap lol, a few mates have come out a fair bit bigger and with an appetite to go training when back on civvy street.

most of time your sitting about, alot of rest, bit of food and hard training. alot of skinny guys go in and get bigger, but i know big guys who have gone in and come out skinny lol just depends where you are on the henchness scale tbh :P

Back