• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Which Growth Hormone To Use

Goose

Top Contributor
Riptropin , Elitropin or Ansomone ?

What would you choose any why??

OR do you have another GH that you prefer above these 3?

Thanks

Ive used elis and enjoyed...rips seemed to get good reviews also.

Im currrently using hyge

Ive used elis and enjoyed...rips seemed to get good reviews also.

Im currrently using hyge

What sort of dose are you using of GH mate? Just wondering as one of work mates was using 2iu ED and said he felt in the end it was just a bit of a waste of money. Just wondering how high a dose is worth running? And what sort of body composition changes you had?

Cool. Which hyge are you using, originals?

200 kits mate

What sort of dose are you using of GH mate? Just wondering as one of work mates was using 2iu ED and said he felt in the end it was just a bit of a waste of money. Just wondering how high a dose is worth running? And what sort of body composition changes you had?

8ius mon wed fri buddy.

Helps keep condition to a respectable level whilst maintaining fullness.

Cool. Which hyge are you using, originals?
He is using the original Hyge

out of those Ansomone is the only one I have used and that was good, I would choose original Hyge over any of them though.

when I am at home I use phizer Geno plus have some Omnitrope but when I am away and stay in hotels I use Hyge......

He is using the original Hyge

out of those Ansomone is the only one I have used and that was good, I would choose original Hyge over any of them though.

when I am at home I use phizer Geno plus have some Omnitrope but when I am away and stay in hotels I use Hyge......

Yeah I really rate the Ansomone and find them good value for money. Theres so many different GH out there and consistency playing a massive part for me. Im intereted in trying the elites.

I did like Omnitrope but also had a couple of pens which I didnt rate so again unsure on how consistant these were. Unfortunately it seems likes its a bit of a minefield with GH. Original Hyges I loved not used for a long time, would you say these are the same as what was produced 5 years ago? Ive never had GH like that since to be honest and if they are then ill give them a whirl

I think genetropin by genetech are awesome! They were also tested and came back with positive results... Im sure the threads on another forum

what's wrong with that? I don't want to get public informations, there are a lot of ways to talk about that just like emails and skype and that's just fine for me :)

what's wrong with that? I don't want to get public informations, there are a lot of ways to talk about that just like emails and skype and that's just fine for me :)

and why would anyone do that??

Back