'Archer'

riley

Anybody watched this?

Its an animated american comedy, but nothing like family guy/american dad etc. Its like a micky take of james bond, very witty and funny, one of my favourite things ive watched. Unlike american dad or family guy, the humour is smarter, really good. Id definitely recommend a download. Let me know if you do decide to watch it :thumb:

Anybody watched this?

Its an animated american comedy, but nothing like family guy/american dad etc. Its like a micky take of james bond, very witty and funny, one of my favourite things ive watched. Unlike american dad or family guy, the humour is smarter, really good. Id definitely recommend a download. Let me know if you do decide to watch it :thumb:

Did you just diss family guy?

1 week ban

:lol:

Just kidding - no haven't seen it, any eps online?

Love this show (saw most of series 1, not sure when series 2's on though...think its on 5us but don't know when)

Series 2 is about 3 or 4 episodes in now, anyone watching this?

I thought last nights episode was hilarious, I may of actually wee'd a little bit at one point.

Did you just diss family guy?

1 week ban

:lol:

Just kidding - no haven't seen it, any eps online?

I insist that you carry out the ban, how very dare he dis family guy OR american dad,

and i find it hard to believe that the humour could be any more ' intelectual' than the above mentioned fly on the wall american real life docusoaps :D

Series 2 is about 3 or 4 episodes in now, anyone watching this?

I thought last nights episode was hilarious, I may of actually wee'd a little bit at one point.

and please stop re-hashing old threads.

Back