Blood Results

I’m the same mate, couple of times a week.

Went back on recently after a few months off so obviously got that initial boost you get but that’s died off now and I’m back to normal pretty much.

Stress will be a big factor bud, probably the main one to worry about.
Yeah do think that the level has started to go down now I have come to terms with what happens.

Do you ever check your levels mate what did they come out last time if you do?

I am going to go to an Andrologist and make sure there is anything else also to be sure then that might help me to stop worrying lol

Nah never bothered mate.

I intended to but I felt ok. Probably better than I did on gear in general terms. Figured if there was anything wrong worth bothering about I’d have felt shit. I think these blood tests cause more issues for fellas than they solve personally.

I felt pretty mediocre which is what I class as normal. Nobody feels good all the time do they.
Yeah that's fair enough I guess so do you think by training more and eating better I could get my levels back in to the late teens or do you think I will need to try and bump start the hpta axis a bit more with another pct?

I doubt your test levels are any cause for concern mate, id be looking at your diet and lifestyle. Give it a few months back on the wagon and see how you get on.

I don’t see another pct improving anything by all that much.

Healthy body, healthy mind.
Ok cool cheers mate I was shocked as I thought it would gone up since last year not down slightly lol

Already back on mate, I’ll orobably stay on 6 months then do 6 off.

After that I’ll see if it still holds any attraction, can’t see it though the way it’s going.

Since I hit 30 it’s just been a struggle with injury after injury. Swiftly losing interest in it! Last 12 months have been shite in training terms
Yeah I know what you mean so you wouldn't just do trt for life as an option then lol

I'm glad you said that though as I an more prone to injury now I'm coming up to 30 thought it was just me lol

I wouldn’t mate no, don’t really see the attraction to trt tbh. I’ve been off, I’ve ran real trt doses. It ain’t much difference which is what you’d expect as TRT, the clue is in the name. It’s replacing your natural hormone levels.

People on here mainly supplement their natural levels and all it replacement.

I Felt fine off, a ml of test every ten days would increase my chances of death and what is it really doing for me?

Not much?

Most people claiming they’re on trt on this board aren’t, they’re cycling and calling it trt to make themselves feel better about their drugs problem.

Any justification to stay on and keep taking them will be found.

If it was trt they wouldn’t need to pay for it, the NHS would do it. 99% of them dobt even qualify for it, much like yourself
Well let's just hope I can improve my levels LMAO otherwise that might be where I am heading lol

Back