Bored Of Cutting!!!

Hi all,

just looking for some advice. I’ve been on a cut for about 14 weeks now and I have dropped about 12 pounds from 170lbs to 158lbs and about 5% body fat from 24.9% to 19.9%. But I’m now really getting abit sick of the cut and want to start a lean bulk how ever my end goal is to be about 15% body fat with an athletic build. But I don’t know whether to start the lean bulk or to just have a diet break and then crack back on with the cut so I can get as close to the 15% and then go on a lean bulk to put some decent muscle on. Help anyone ?

I think do what makes you happy mate. I’ve just finished my cut and I am around 15% body fat which is a bit much still from what I wanted but……,,,when I look in the mirror I don’t want to lose anymore and I want to build so that’s what I have done. Maybe you could move into maintenance for a bit and see what direction you want to go in after Xmas.

thanks for the reply my friend. so is there a correct way to do it or just personal preference ? is it better to get down to your ideal body fat percentage and then put on some muscle or cut for bit then bulk then back to cut the back to bulk if you know what I mean ?

Put a pic up.

Being bored is a shit excuse. You'll only end up unhappy again in the not so distant future.

Get lean and then gain, but then again you'd probably end up around 130 odd pounds which isn't a great situation to be in either unless you're a 4 and a half foot female.

How tall are you? Get a pic up and see from there.

Just grow pal youl burn fat growing, cutting at that weight doesnt make sense at all.

12 pounds isnt a lot in 14 weeks mate you could have done that in half the time and not got bored

Get lean first, even if you are skinnyfat then bulk carefully.
Unless you are assisted then maybe I'd be tempted to push on and cut later.

Get lean first, even if you are skinnyfat then bulk carefully.
Unless you are assisted then maybe I'd be tempted to push on and cut later.
This.

If. Your still fat/feeling fat
Bulking will just make you fatter and minimal muscle that you won't be able to see
Sick it up and get full skinny lean first it'll be worth it in the long run

Back