Bought Pre Prepped Meals

that's the ones I had.
they are ok, not bad for the money but nothing special at all mate.
my order was fucjed up by courier but I did try em.
flavour wise all very samey, not as different as they should be.
and as I mentioned above the chicken content was quite low I thought, cant recall macros but I know when I cook similar amount of chick it looks a lot more in a tub.
also I didnt think it was particularly good quality meat. more like what's in a cheap ready meal. ( which I guess it is )

try em, few quid, a weeks work of meals for work sorted nothing ventured, nothing gained...

if they suit your needs and your pocket then thats a win.
Thanks mate.

Veg? You get random seasoning for free?

The quality of some the pre prepped food has dramatically improved over the years. And just to clarify, I’m not talking about a frozen chicken tikka masala meal from Tesco.

for example.

https://www.musclefood.com/free-meals-for-the-working-week

anyway the initial question was has anyone used them or can recommend them, not how can I prep chicken & rice for the cheapest possible.

cunts just like to hear themselves do they lol

I've always swayed on getting my meals prepped locally.. just because I don't have much spare time these days to prep food & end up just eating shit & spending more than I would have. eg didt prep any food for today... so it'll be a mcdees & a supermarket sweep for some shit.. talking £30+ for a day at work

when you spend easily £100+ on takeaways a week, because you've no time to cook proper meals.. it's definitely worth it for me i'd think

we've got a place called 'scran' here. £80 for 20 'bulking' meals. I think i'll take the plunge.

cunts just like to hear themselves do they lol
Not really. The thread is asking for opinions on pre-made meals. I don't eat them but I know enough people who do (usually clueless dyel types), that scran one you mentioned is popular here.

Anyway, point is they're basically the same as those weight watchers ready meals your mum buys, but marketed at the same gullible kids that buy all the other overpriced useless fitness-related crap. Please yourself obviously, but I think that sums it up. Sorry if my opinion upsets you.

simmer mate fuck sake :lol: week into 2020 & you've lost your shit over someone ordering a pre prepped meal lol

Back