Charity Transformation

Charity Transformation Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving my current state looks like there's be no end pics from me :/ didn't realise it was even near the end or I'd of done them other day

Posted using TMuscle App

@Simon

Seem to have left me off?

Posted using TMuscle App

You're there at the bottom :)

Giving my current state looks like there's be no end pics from me :/ didn't realise it was even near the end or I'd of done them other day

Posted using TMuscle App

In future I will make sure to PM everyone about the finish pics. I usually do this but for some reason it slipped my mind this time, sorry.

Where there weren't a huge number of entries in the end we decided to stick to moderators voting, however there's a tie for 1st place, so I think what we will do is put it to a public vote between the two top finishers to decide who wins. Will confirm tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing who wins, as all the charities are a very good cause and good to see some cash go to them!

Well done to everyone that took part in this transformation; some excellent changes. Here are the top 3 placings.

1. @Little Simon
1. @Righty
3. @danny187

No that's not a typo, Little Simon and Righty both got the same number of points from the moderator votes and so we're going to have a public vote to decide who wins. Both members have said that if they win, they're going to donate a portion of the money to the runner up charity, which seems fair given the situation :thumb:

Danny wasn't far behind in the votes either, almost a three-way tie! Some great changes by lots of members but the top three really stood out.

As with all of our transformation contests, everyone that posted start and finish pictures is welcome to a free TM t-shirt. Please PM me your full name, size and address if you'd like one.

The link to the voting thread will be added shortly, I'm creating it now...

Also a very big thank you to all the members that donated money that will go to an excellent cause.

Well 3rd place is best I have done in these TM comps, but still not a win lol, but I am accept my defeat graciously to two outstanding changes by two guys who worked harder and really hit their goals :)
Was very nearly a 3-way split mate.
A cigarette paper between the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back