Back In The Gym..2021

im just saying you want to have a break - yet aren't really having a break. Doesn't bother me either way - we are all adults. Just that if you have been on for a while after 2 weeks and then a few days of neither test then npp - youll feel fine as you have plenty of hormone still around. So if your going to cruise give your body a chance and don't just kid yourself - that's more my point. Adding SARMS and all the rest of it....your choice of course.

im just saying you want to have a break - yet aren't really having a break. Doesn't bother me either way - we are all adults. Just that if you have been on for a while after 2 weeks and then a few days of neither test then npp - youll feel fine as you have plenty of hormone still around. So if your going to cruise give your body a chance and don't just kid yourself - that's more my point. Adding SARMS and all the rest of it....your choice of course.
Yes understand still early days..as said in a week or two will just be low dose 10mg osta and 10mg mk bridge till december..i dont want to go backwards so going to enjoy this challenge and then blast it after xmassand prep for may 6, so a nice cruise into show.
I really want to get bloods done around nov and check healthmarkers and due to give blood around then 2...just feels like a good time for it

id just run TRT test, bin the osta - not heard anyone get much from it, not even women, and it seems to shut down or mess peoples sex drives up (males) which isn't serving much purpose. MK up to you some like it, never used and prob wont.

200mg test and some low dose GH if your wanting to go light. You wont go backwards if diet is solid - little uptick in BF and lose a touch of size but a little bit of test is best way of preserving in my view.

Update this week...strength still going up manged 4 easy reps on bench with 140 and a few squat reps yesterday with 190 so up 10 kg again..the more im thinking as ive benched more in the past.....its the effect on joints thats allowing me to push more weight..and not a direct consequence of the osta and mk..but it feels awesome i must say...im still waiting for a drop off though,but this stuff is deffo doing something...all ive had this week is 1mg adex coz im feeling bloated...and it has improved a bit this morn...weight still around 16 mark...diets getting tighter and ive started doing some cardio post workout..20-30mins.

Weight now 15.6 am so alot of weight dropped,feel better tbh..strength is still good, cant see me losing much in the way of tissue really.
Diets spot on,sort of contest style and using good quality protein powder..scitec isolate just ran out,using there 100% now mixes great..
Been to docs and had a pile of tests and ecg..ive got to retest lft's in a month, had a call from them today saying it is only slightly out so just precaution?
Still might get private ones done though..i cant believe all the others were in range lol.

Ive started my prep a few weeks earlier than planned...diets been strict af for a few months now so worried about tissue loss...so by jan my levels of t will be good, so hit the ground running..i think this prep will be easier than last time, plus i hope to do much less cardio as well.

20191006_145113.jpg

Current size..after a pretty shit year training wise the last few months have been better, im going full bore till xmass now, seem to have a good system diet n training wise, so hope to grow alot till then.
Ìm going to start a prep for nabba wales again And hopefully go to brits better next time with more size, legs will be the main focus after feedback last time...il post the odd update up to jan...thats about it.

Find legs hard to grow now mal, as your nearly 50 right?
They do say that...

I've noticed I CBA to put in the effort i should for legs now I'm touching 40 for some reason.

They do say that...

I've noticed I CBA to put in the effort i should for legs now I'm touching 40 for some reason.
Yes its all down to blood supply, tendopathy and a load of other age related reasons, you could force them to grow but its not worth the health risks imo..but il keep on researching and trying diff methods non the less...

They do say that...

That’s i I feel sometimes. Kind of running out of time now getting near 40

They do say that...

I first SQ and DL over 300kg in early forties.

Depends how much you want it.

Back