Early Morning Training Wake Up?

I have never liked early morning training or training on an empty stomach. I prefer later in the afternoon or evening as i have eaten and my body is warmed up from my daily movements.

wake up at 3:30-4:00, yoga/stretching for 15-20 mins and drink a HBCD/Caesin hydroslate/citrulline/betaine anhydrous (pre/intra workout drink) train till 5:30, bun a zoot, protein shake (hbcd/caesin hydroslate with less carbs more protein ratio-whey if skint), shower, cuppa tea then off to work. Breakfast at work no carbs just fats/protein if dieting, carbs/protein if gaining

I get up about quarter to 6, get a coffee and some jelly babies and train from around 6 to 6:50, protein shake, sometimes with carbs, then go to work, next meal at 10.

wake up at 3:30-4:00, yoga/stretching for 15-20 mins and drink a HBCD/Caesin hydroslate/citrulline/betaine anhydrous (pre/intra workout drink) train till 5:30, bun a zoot, protein shake (hbcd/caesin hydroslate with less carbs more protein ratio-whey if skint), shower, cuppa tea then off to work. Breakfast at work no carbs just fats/protein if dieting, carbs/protein if gaining
what time do you go to bed? I know people like Bill Pearl did this for years.
i take it you are in a job where you´re finished early? respect though i can´t train early in the morning i prefer later in the day when i feel "warmed" up and been moving around.

what time do you go to bed? I know people like Bill Pearl did this for years.
i take it you are in a job where you´re finished early? respect though i can´t train early in the morning i prefer later in the day when i feel "warmed" up and been moving around.
Depends on the shift, 3 week rotation starting 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 then finish 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 respectively. I try to keep my sleep schedule the same despite the changes in shift so usually sleep around 10:30, maybe later on late shifts. Thing is I hate eating late so when I get home I pretty much instantly put dinner on and get it out the way so I can relax, don’t want to train after so feel like I ‘have’ to train early.

Back