• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

first time insulin use..

Being honest i think thats a stupid piece of advice you posted there max regarding 100g carbs and 14iu of nolvo,dangerous,if i were to follow that advice i would be on a fast road to hyp.

Remember Max there will be people reading this who look to you for advice due to you having built a muscular physique. You wouldn't want to be indirectly responsibly for a person getting into a lot of trouble health wise (I know this because you're a good guy you just post things with a high and mighty attitude which some people will then simply take as fact).

I had deleted your post but I put it back as your requested.
Just be vary with what you say about dangerous compounds.

Thanks. I don't agree that I post high and mighty though? Not that it matters. Just posting from personal experience which is highly relevant. Same as you with training, and everyone else on this forum with various experiences.

As for the deleted post the OP seems quite confused to general application / proto of its use, hence trying to make it a little clearer for him.

For first time use:

- have diet nailed before use, as slin magnifies strength and weakness in one's diet.
- have a partitioning scheme set up eg( as jw was suggesting ) - good partitioning will support gains, poor partitioning will make one porky.
- if in doubt use lower doses, not just because they are safer, but your body will likely benefit from them better IMO/IME.
- try and get insulin levels to peak close to when blood is pumping through muscles.

I have used high and low doses of slin, and almost died when I was passing out alone from a bad hypo. The dose when that happened was 8IU, but because of the circumstances, it hit me a lot harder.

I would strongly advise people who use slin to start off with a low dose, and do any increments slowly, ensuring that one monitors their blood glucose under a number of different conditions eg( fasted training, in hyperthermia, after eating, without slin, etc ). Knowing what a mild hypo feels like under safe conditions lets one tailor use in a smart, predictable way, avoiding overspill or serious hypos.

J

Being honest i think thats a stupid piece of advice you posted there max regarding 100g carbs and 14iu of nolvo,dangerous,if i were to follow that advice i would be on a fast road to hyp.

I quite clearly said "I" could and not that you should?

Also recommended he start low and carry glucose tabs..

thanks for the clear up guys...first off i will say again this is the first step on research into slin use. we all start somewhere on the ladder ( research wise ) i personally am not going to go jab a load of slin in .. however appreciate that others reading may take the posts as fact and try it.

so far i have gained the following

- start low.. 2 iu work up 1iu at a time if needed
- dont over lap my pre and post
- keep simple sugars with me and look out for hypo symptoms
- buy a glucose meter
- 10g carbs per iu is a good place to start

now the things im still hazey with

- my diet would already be circa 50g - 100g of carbs in the 3 meals around training... this is more than 10g per iu will the extra be stored as fat or should i reduce carbs around this time?

- is simple sugars ok after or should it be longer digesting .. a mix or just dex and water

For first time use:

- have diet nailed before use, as slin magnifies strength and weakness in one's diet.
- have a partitioning scheme set up eg( as jw was suggesting ) - good partitioning will support gains, poor partitioning will make one porky.
- if in doubt use lower doses, not just because they are safer, but your body will likely benefit from them better IMO/IME.
- try and get insulin levels to peak close to when blood is pumping through muscles.

I have used high and low doses of slin, and almost died when I was passing out alone from a bad hypo. The dose when that happened was 8IU, but because of the circumstances, it hit me a lot harder.

I would strongly advise people who use slin to start off with a low dose, and do any increments slowly, ensuring that one monitors their blood glucose under a number of different conditions eg( fasted training, in hyperthermia, after eating, without slin, etc ). Knowing what a mild hypo feels like under safe conditions lets one tailor use in a smart, predictable way, avoiding overspill or serious hypos.

J

The reason I DONT trust myself with SLIN - always been told would probably work very well as I dont really get fat etc

would I do it yes, would I now no way LOL

Cant even stay on 100% macros for 3 days on trot and BG is all over place without it..

Had my BG go to 2.1 and 1.9 post workout before when working with someone and no carbs intra or pwo and I went mad, shaking, sweating, mental fog and agrresive then ate like 3 bowls of cereal and couldnt stop, 2 punnets of grape, 3 bags of cookies

This is why I always have carbs intra now

I quite clearly said "I" could and not that you should?

Also recommended he start low and carry glucose tabs..

heres what you said

'If you have 100g carbs in one meal then I could take upto 14iu novo with that. Not that I would. I'd do ten.

Keep food same.

Jab slin when you have carbs - done.

Stop overthinking.'

your post isnt clear at all max,your switching from third person to first person,also saying you would shoot x amount then saying you dont you do other x amount,its an entirely convusing and dangerous post were someone to take it at face value.

"stop overthinking" is what got me rilled up.
Now I agree there are a lot of places where over thinking is bad but when it comes to admistering hormones that could easily kill us there is no such thing as overthinking!

Well I SUPPOSE if you're standing there with a BG of 50 and trying to over think your way out of it instead of reaching for the glucose pills then yes you're over thinking. lol

thanks for the clear up guys...first off i will say again this is the first step on research into slin use. we all start somewhere on the ladder ( research wise ) i personally am not going to go jab a load of slin in .. however appreciate that others reading may take the posts as fact and try it.

so far i have gained the following

- start low.. 2 iu work up 1iu at a time if needed
- dont over lap my pre and post
- keep simple sugars with me and look out for hypo symptoms
- buy a glucose meter
- 10g carbs per iu is a good place to start

now the things im still hazey with

- my diet would already be circa 50g - 100g of carbs in the 3 meals around training... this is more than 10g per iu will the extra be stored as fat or should i reduce carbs around this time?

- is simple sugars ok after or should it be longer digesting .. a mix or just dex and water

i would take a mix pwo mate,typically in past i would do 30/70 simple/complex,as for wether extra carbs will be stored as fat on the amount you are questioning i would say minimally if at all,i personnally found i didnt and i would have close to 300g for 10iu slin in my case.

i would take a mix pwo mate,typically in past i would do 30/70 simple/complex,as for wether extra carbs will be stored as fat on the amount you are questioning i would say minimally if at all,i personnally found i didnt and i would have close to 300g for 10iu slin in my case.

thanks mate... i was getting confused as by the time im on a full out bulk my day would look

m1 - 50p 50c 20f
train
m2 - 50p 50c
m3 - 50p 50c 20f
m4 - 50p 20f
m5 - 50p 20f
m6 - 50p 20f

but the 50g of carbs each meal woudl increase as i needed to a max of 100g per meal... so when people were saying 10g per iu i was usure, as a min id have 50g per meal and will only be using 2iu to start if i decde to use it.

so thanks.. anyone reading this thread from an outside looking in.. please carry on with research and read into it, i have a background of degree level physiology and still stuggle with all this so please read, read and read some more

Thats not 12% then imo, mine show easily enough when sat up but no way i am what i think id like to be lol.

Slin is a weird one, i hold water whatever i eat, clean or crap, but thats all it is if ur eating clean and will go when u cease it.

Start with just 5iu's and work up, u might gain well on that or u may need more.

Trial and error.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

OK, fully see your point guys.

I was coming from the perspective 10iu can be easily corrected if hypo happend and did point out start low n carry glucose tabs..

Anyhow rightly done for calling me on reckless posting.

For minimal fat gain personally i would not have the fats with 1st meal presuming you would be using the slin around that time. I'd always keep fats minimal a couple of hours pre and post slin, i certainly stored less fat this way.

Also bear in mind that things are always changing so if you find 50g carbs covers 5IU slin before a chest session dont automatically think the same amount will cover you before a leg session. At the end of a week glycogen levels might be lower (based on fact that most of your meals are P/F) so may need extra carbs to cover same amount of slin.

As said always carry simple sugars with you, make up an extra glucose solution to take to gym etc

ill try knock a diet up for a eg of firsttime use at least this way iwill see if i have picked the advice up correctly or not ..

Back