Going From Cut To Bulk

Simon90

How do you guys transition from a cut to a bulk?
It's not something I've given much thought to in the past as when I do cut i usually just do mini cuts for 4-6week and go straight back into a bulk. I love the rebound as I used to fill up like fuck but I'm starting to think it's not optimal.

However this time I'm thinking of offsetting the fat gain... just upping my calls by 10%each week til I hit maintancane calories and then go into a surplus from there.
Ill be bulking on a blast btw and been cutting whilst off.... Was only supposed to be a mini cut but I'm extending it til gyms reopen.and won't be starting blast til gym reopens.

I've had so many setbacks it's unreal and now this one to add too it ffs.. So when I get back to it I wanna make as much progress as I can

Cheers

use mirror and your guide as to how happy you feel in terms of body fat levels.

just add some extra cals, usually some carbs give it 2 weeks IMO then adjust again, depends how deep in deficit you are. I dont like big jumps or big cuts personally as those things mostly just alter fluid retention and can lead to digestion/bloating issues. something like 10% is fine IMO from a lean base, look at gym performance, recovery, bodyfat etc then reassess each time. I dont like hard and fast rules of it must be 10% a week adjust it when you need to, might be a few weeks where you push up then have a hold for a few weeks, then push again....

How do you guys transition from a cut to a bulk?
It's not something I've given much thought to in the past as when I do cut i usually just do mini cuts for 4-6week and go straight back into a bulk. I love the rebound as I used to fill up like fuck but I'm starting to think it's not optimal.

However this time I'm thinking of offsetting the fat gain... just upping my calls by 10%each week til I hit maintancane calories and then go into a surplus from there.
Ill be bulking on a blast btw and been cutting whilst off.... Was only supposed to be a mini cut but I'm extending it til gyms reopen.and won't be starting blast til gym reopens.

I've had so many setbacks it's unreal and now this one to add too it ffs.. So when I get back to it I wanna make as much progress as I can

Cheers
I never diet too hard so never in a huge deficit
When coming off a diet I push cals to maintenance then assess from there
So many variables come into play there cant be an exact rule

cheers guys. ill probably slowly push cals to maintanance first this time as opposed to jumqing straight up like i used too

never understood this "Bulking" up thing. sure you get stronger but all that blubber with it. Diet hard & you´ll lose some hard gained muscle you maybe gained.

never understood this "Bulking" up thing. sure you get stronger but all that blubber with it. Diet hard & you´ll lose some hard gained muscle you maybe gained.

Thanks Stanly, you seem very knowledgeable, do you have any pics of this physique you have built with all of that knowledge?

I am just a guy who does some weights along with drinking the odd beer. not super man or ripped to shreds. look ok though i think. Jojo looks better though...:)

How many accounts has rasp had now ffs
who the hell is Rasp? some guy said yesterday i was in Birkenhead or something. never heard of the place ! I live abroad mate. not in the UK trust me. so who is the Rasp?

Back