Goodfella's Run Into Finals!!

@Hilly have u got eds insta details? Remember swing a pic of him not so long ago and he'd gotten huge!!

I don't mate.

I gave him some very good advice after posting a current pic of himself. Regarding health.

He deleted it n inboxed me saying it didn't look good for his competition career or something. After he had just done the one comp.

I unfollowed after this. Felt a bit silly to me.

Must of been the same pic I saw, was huge but carrying a lot of bf

Was you're advice something along the lines of that?

Remember following his journal and was a good read as my show was around the corner!

Must of been the same pic I saw, was huge but carrying a lot of bf

Was you're advice something along the lines of that?

Remember following his journal and was a good read as my show was around the corner!

CNt remember to be honest now.

@Hilly I find it incredible that he messaged you saying that. Not blowing smoke up anyone's arse but I have him on insta and the pounds flew on and didn't look healthy at all. To then ignore the advice of someone with your knowledge is just down right stupid. Not saying everyone should take every bit of advice but to not even listen is mental.

@Hilly I find it incredible that he messaged you saying that. Not blowing smoke up anyone's arse but I have him on insta and the pounds flew on and didn't look healthy at all. To then ignore the advice of someone with your knowledge is just down right stupid. Not saying everyone should take every bit of advice but to not even listen is mental.

Ironically Hilly guided him to his first win at his comp then into the finals before 'bunk gear' stripped him of muscle.

I don't mate.

I gave him some very good advice after posting a current pic of himself. Regarding health.

He deleted it n inboxed me saying it didn't look good for his competition career or something. After he had just done the one comp.

I unfollowed after this. Felt a bit silly to me.

The comment was regarding me having a imbalance between my left and right side, not health and I didn't delete it because it didn't look good for my competition career :lol: I said I didn't want to draw attention to it. But yeah greedy fat child move to delete the comment I'll admit :rofl:

The comment was regarding me having a imbalance between my left and right side, not health and I didn't delete it because it didn't look good for my competition career I said I didn't want to draw attention to it. But yeah greedy fat child move to delete the comment I'll admit

He's baaaaaaaack!!!

Back