How to Perform Squats Correctly

How To Perform Squats Correctly

Good narrative. Could have done with you being filmed from the side, couldn't really see what was going on.

was a good vid but puting my pedant hat on again I would suggest adding a caveat at the beginning this is more for the body builder... and to be further picky the way you held the plates Dave was dodgy imho... and that arse crack... jebus... :D but great points to dispel the myth of the squatters knee etc...

was a good vid but puting my pedant hat on again I would suggest adding a caveat at the beginning this is more for the body builder... and to be further picky the way you held the plates Dave was dodgy imho... and that arse crack... jebus... :D but great points to dispel the myth of the squatters knee etc...
I know holding the plates is dodgy but I cant hold the bar anymore shoulder flexibility wont allow it

I know holding the plates is dodgy but I cant hold the bar anymore shoulder flexibility wont allow it
I was wondering if this was the case... you doing any work to get them more mobile?? prob doesnt help that youre nearly as wide as the rack lol... :D

Great vid Dave, lol @ holding the plates u big fker .

Posted using TMuscle App

Back