Its Been A While...

Rab

Mod & Radio Host
Poking my head in. Not sure whos who now and whats what.

Founding member. Foundling...this is the way

Brief Bio;

* Bodybuilding fan turned competitor. wont a few UKBFF classic class shows at Scottish level
* became a coach before being a coach was much of a thing as i had to stop competing as it made me infertile as fuck and wasnt worth the health risks
* Took voluntary redundancy from the job of 12 years. opened a gym on a shoestring budget 2015. still coaching
* gym grew, managed to start a family. 1 kid now, another on the way. like playing golf and go thru phases of loving trainign and hating it, but always at 75% effort these days.
* added a decent supplement shop to the gym. no more coaching.
* sick to fuck of not having the time to dedicate to golf i want. i hate not being able to fully devote to a sport. Im frustrated. Im strongly considering getting more back into bodybuilding..since i do own a very good gym and im there all the fking time anyway

Enough of that. see if i can get back to it. will keep note of the sessions and consider a trainigng diary.

Rab

edit. oh i was a mod and myself and Weeman aka Brian Harris (works at the gym a little bit) done a few eppisodes of a radio show before podcasts were really a thing lol)

Hello still a few of us on here from a good while back.

The scottish contingent lol. thats a few years ago now.

Morning @Rab

Glad to see all is well your end.

haven’t been on forums myself for years either really bar the odd comments here and there.

Welcome back mate

hope all is well and I can vouch for his gym as well been in it a few times

Back