Jimmyf Vs Greyphantom bench 100kg for reps...

might give this a go after next comp. do you lads find benching in the cage restricts you compared to a competition bench? i know i just cant press as much in the cage. cant get set up properly.

might give this a go after next comp. do you lads find benching in the cage restricts you compared to a competition bench? i know i just cant press as much in the cage. cant get set up properly.
whens your next comp mate..? prob the bit where I have to unrack it myself I think but as for the rest if I get the set up right its usually pretty ok...

very soon mate! i dont like to talk about them in specifics until after, in-case i set myself up for a fall. bit like my driving test(s)!
not expecting any great numbers though as been mad busy with work and the business. just want to turn up, post a total and enjoy the day.

very soon mate! i dont like to talk about them in specifics until after, in-case i set myself up for a fall. bit like my driving test(s)!
not expecting any great numbers though as been mad busy with work and the business. just want to turn up, post a total and enjoy the day.
lol I am much the same... dont talk numbers till after I have lifted them... :D best way to be...

Well here it is ya pansies... my first challenge... (vid is side on for some reason, any guide as to how to change it greatly appreciated... stupid technamolology :D )

@JimmyF its on brother...

ok sad to say on this day at this hour Jimmy has proved the victor... by 1/2 a damn rep... well played sir, well played...

Where it says your youtube name, click down arrow
Video Manager
Edit Clip
Enhancements (at top)
Under vid is two curly arrows
click rotate right

Back