• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats odd the weather report didnt say anything about rain

WTF!!!!!!!! power!!!!!!!!!!!

" oh CJ my darling i voted for you "

" oh willis my ebony love, i have voted for you "

You two should suck each other off and get it over with, what a pair of bum boys!

I notice my suggestion of Max is in the lead...

Clearly i carry some clout around here..... My way or the Highway.

Fvck all to do with the quality of the guys posts... it's clearly down to me suggesting him.....

Ohhh bless, a touch of the green eyed monster lol

CJ and Willis have always got some spare love to share around

just voted for you Fat bicep Willis just to make it more interesting:lol: thats if it hasnt already been decided :D

I'm going to lay a few pieces of paper out with each contender's name written on it and then wank. I'll close my eyes and shoot and which ever one has the most splooge on it, I'll vote for.

I voted DTLV

Has made a few extremely impressive\informative posts this month!!

For me, I go for quality information for poster of month, perhaps there should be "joker" of the month to satisfy A.N.Others:whistling:

Actually^^^^ above is serious point :)

As if I was actually in the lead, truly flattered guys! :)

Have some LOVE :D X

I voted J btw

Reactions: CJ
I voted DTLV

Has made a few extremely impressive\informative posts this month!!

For me, I go for quality information for poster of month, perhaps there should be "joker" of the month to satisfy A.N.Others:whistling:

Actually^^^^ above is serious point :)

Like a monthly clown award or something ?

I do feel a little embarrassed being on the same list as J, Pro, DVLT and the like.

I'm fvcking surprised Willis can even show his face on this forum again...................8 votes FFS, he comes out with complete bullsh1t, and thats coming from me PMSL

There seems to be a problem with people voting.

It looks like the dumbass pr1cks on this board think that 'CJ' is spelt 'J-O-S-H-U-A'

Simon, can you transfer the votes for J ,over to mine please.

Then again, I dunno why willis is on there?? Oh wait..... I guess it's being all PC and needing to put at least one black guy on the line up.....

Hey I got some votes :D Cheers guys!

I could happily vote for everyone on that list I think, and was a tough call... but I've voted for Joshua - some great recent posts.

Congratulations to Joshua, a worthy winner of this competition. This months thread will be posted shortly so make sure to suggest members for August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back