Littleliam's Natty Powerlifting Journal

Are you really life time drug free? Meaning you have never taken any drugs .....even alcohol is a PED
"But if a smaller amount of alcohol is consumed, the drug can potentially relax and slow competitors' heart rates. Since alcohol is seen as a performance-enhancingdrug in rifle, the National Collegiate Athletic Association and World Anti-Doping Agency have banned the drug specifically for the sport.Jan 22, 2009"
Or do you mean "drug free" only in relation to anabolic steroids?:think:

:lol:Good stuff buddy just read last couple of pages a good combo of training and banter in here!

Are you really life time drug free? Meaning you have never taken any drugs .....even alcohol is a PED
"But if a smaller amount of alcohol is consumed, the drug can potentially relax and slow competitors' heart rates. Since alcohol is seen as a performance-enhancingdrug in rifle, the National Collegiate Athletic Association and World Anti-Doping Agency have banned the drug specifically for the sport.Jan 22, 2009"

:lol:Good stuff buddy just read last couple of pages a good combo of training and banter in here!

Ha!

I don't drink when I shoot.

Not even when it's at pheasant.

But yeah, mainly steroids, Kratom, and any of the banned stuff.

Caveated as "not knowingly"...

It's been a good few weeks in here. Pushing smolov is horrible but will be worth it.

Ps, I'm not going to be offended if you think other wise hahahahaha

#childish
#banter
#usedtobeongear
#nowicantnaturallyproducetestosterone
#ipfaregoodatjudgingdepth

Ps, I'm not going to be offended if you think other wise hahahahaha

#childish
#banter
#usedtobeongear
#nowicantnaturallyproducetestosterone
#ipfaregoodatjudgingdepth

04/04/2017

SMOLOV BASE PHASE

Week 2 Day 1

SQUATS

20 x10
20 x10
60 x10
100 x5
140 x1

Working sets

Belt on

155 x9
155 x9
155 x9
155 x9

Paused all last reps. Was hard to stay ought that long so did them in clusters or breathed at the top of every rep.

Felt stronger than last week.

BENCH

60 x5
60 x5
100 x5

Working sets

110 x9
110 x9
110 x9
110 x9

Paused all the last reps. Surprised in these. Very fast and strong. Front delts were on fire after.

Done.

Really want to hit a max. But I will wait. Like I am supposed to.

06/04/2017

SMOLOV BASE PHASE

Week 2 Day 2

Felt strong yesterday, today, felt 200 years old.

SQUATS

20 x10
20 x10

First Sets always hurt ATM. Even after leg swings and some stretching.

60 x5 - constant tension style
100 x5 - as above
140 x3 - as above

Ok getting into it.

Working sets

Belt on

165 x7
165 x7
165 x7
165 x7
165 x7

Las two sets were cunts. Lower back pump had me flat out on the floor or hanging off bars. When I did hang off stuff the pressure in my head became unbearable. Inb4 "hey Arnold" head.

BENCH

had to make up a bench as the self racking one at the gym is fucked.

IMG_3636.JPG

20 x10
60 x5
100 x5

Mostly feet up to alleviate back tightness and as the bench is tall, had to put plates down for my feet. TM hobbit checking in.

Working sets

115 x7
115 x7
115 x7
115 x7
115 x7

Straight forward but hard. Knackered.

Post workout was sponsored by @TwoCanVanDamn

IMG_3637.JPG

Going to be going to Trojans in Bristol with @welshguy84 on Saturday for my heaviest session yet....

Last edited:
07/04/2017

SMOLOV BASE PHASE

Week 2 Day 3

SQUATS

Back had been less sore today. But nearly sacked the session as was under the gun between gym and going out, so, I was late to go out. Gainz come first.

Anyway.

20 x10
20 x10
60 x10
100 x10
140 x5
160 x1

Working sets

Belt on, wrist wraps on.

175 x5
175 x5
175 x5