March Thread of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be considered on a case by case basis. If the mods deem it to of contributed to the board then it could still be included.

It's quite a close one but currently it's the Paul George thread started by Tatty. To check, go to advanced search, then single search type, then select posts that are 1 month or newer, all categories excluding chit-chat and training logs with over 100 replies. Then check which threads were started this month.

It's quite a close one but currently it's the Paul George thread started by Tatty. To check, go to advanced search, then single search type, then select posts that are 1 month or newer, all categories excluding chit-chat and training logs with over 100 replies. Then check which threads were started this month.

cheers mate, sorry to be a pain in the arse.

whos winning now the never ending word thread is out of it?

You big bullies...........TNEWT is very upset it has been excluded from winning......I hope you're proud of yourselves. :laugh:

In all seriousness may the BEST thread win.

I enjoyed that thread, it would be good if it won! Threads like that are why I come back here before all other bb sites.

Should've started the mangina one today, would've been a winner.

threads in chit chat - unless of real merit which will be considered on an individual basis - are not counted

For the very reason that the mangina thread would prob have won lol

This months winner is the Paul George thread - http://testosteronemuscle.co.uk/pros-shows-33/paul-george-extremist-last-10-days-1078/

Thanks to Tatty for posting :thumb:

Awesome!!! I have to say the blogs kinda kept us sane in the last days running up to the comp and the feedback that we have had from literally all over the world has been incredible and very touching. Without getting all scmulzy I just want to say thanks to all of you on behalf of me and Paul for all the support...it really did make a difference xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back