Matrix BCAA Review

bulldog

Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Ok, so I've been using the Matrix BCAAs I won on here for the past couple weeks and I have to be completely honest - they're awful.

They don't mix properly, leaving bits floating in the water. The smell isn't pleasant and the taste is even worse - I'm having to mix in some sugar-free squash to make it drinkable...

I don't like slating products in public - espescially when Matrix were gracious enough to send me the tub for free, but on the flip side I have to be completely honest or it makes these reviews a waste of everyones time...

In conclusion, I'm giving the product 3/10 - it would have been 1/10, but I'm a huge advocate of BCAAs and their benefits - all of which I'm sure you will get with Matrix's offering, hence the extra marks...

Ok, so I've been using the Matrix BCAAs I won on here for the past couple weeks and I have to be completely honest - they're awful.

They don't mix properly, leaving bits floating in the water. The smell isn't pleasant and the taste is even worse - I'm having to mix in some sugar-free squash to make it drinkable...

I don't like slating products in public - espescially when Matrix were gracious enough to send me the tub for free, but on the flip side I have to be completely honest or it makes these reviews a waste of everyones time...

In conclusion, I'm giving the product 3/10 - it would have been 1/10, but I'm a huge advocate of BCAAs and their benefits - all of which I'm sure you will get with Matrix's offering, hence the extra marks...

Wow that bad bulldog

Wow that bad bulldog
Unfortunately so @Mr Natural - typed out the post and sat for about 10 mins trying to think of a plus point - but I couldn't... :sad:

I'm sure they'll sell stacks as they're fairly cheap, but I'll be surprised if anyone rates it... Espescially if they've tried any of the other manufacturers offerings... :sad:

Tbh bcaa powder as a rule tastes like mouldy feet lol! But flavouring systems can mask it although it ain't easy! And mixing should be pretty simple it may be a little throthy but shouldn't be lumpy.

I usually use oneon stuff and mix it with cordial it's drinkable. But if you want a bcaa drink that I rate then it's gotta be bsn amino x. Good profile but I wouldn't spend whatever asking price here is I just bought 4 tubs in us was cheap as chips but tastes so damn nice.

Posted using TMuscle App

Generally I find BCAAs very drinkable - normally use either Chain'd Out if I'm flush or MaxiRAW if I'm not!! Had a stack of samples from BodyPower and all of them tasted great...

The frothing I accept as it happens with most of the BCAA products I've used, but the not mixing right with the Matrix stuff is strange! It doesn't go clumpy or anything, just grainy / chalky if that makes sense, with visable grains floating around in it, which repeatedly settle in the bottom of the shaker / bottle...

Generally I find BCAAs very drinkable - normally use either Chain'd Out if I'm flush or MaxiRAW if I'm not!! Had a stack of samples from BodyPower and all of them tasted great...

The frothing I accept as it happens with most of the BCAA products I've used, but the not mixing right with the Matrix stuff is strange! It doesn't go clumpy or anything, just grainy / chalky if that makes sense, with visable grains floating around in it, which repeatedly settle in the bottom of the shaker / bottle...

Ha ha nothing worse than trying to neck all the slush and grains left at bottom of shaker it's like trying to swallow cat shit ha ha

Posted using TMuscle App

Ha ha nothing worse than trying to neck all the slush and grains left at bottom of shaker it's like trying to swallow cat shit ha ha

Posted using TMuscle App
Yep, gotta swill it all about, down the hatch, the hope it doesn't come back up!!

Back