Maxiraw Primary BCAA's Review

1Tonne

Top Contributor
Once again, first off, thanks to @Simon and Maxiraw for the free sample.

Primary BCAAs Apple and Pear flavour.

Nutritional Info..

Nutrition Information
Unflavoured - per 5g Leucine (50%), Isoleucine (25%), Valine (25%)

Apple & Pear flavour - Per 5g
Energy 18.87Kcal / 78.87kj
Protein 4.14g
Carbohydrate 0.6g
of which sugars 0.4g
Fat 0.0g
of which saturates 0.0g

Key Ingredients
Apple & Pear flavour - Leucine (40%), Isoleucine (20%), Valine (20%), fructose, apple flavour, pear flavour, citric acid, acesulfame K, lecithine, sweetener: sucralose, colours: E102, E133.

Have added this sample to 1lt of water i'll be sipping on throughout the day. Again, more water than necessary, but its just a drink i'll be having throughout the afternoon.

Even tho its more than necessary, theres still a fantastic taste to it. Was actually really surprised, since most products i have used (both BCAA and EAA) tend to have almost a medication taste to it.

This is honestly really tasty. Such a nice smooth flavour, really am quite shocked.

Mixes really well, no sendiment settled on the bottom, nothing stuck to the sides. Will most definately be making a purchase of this when my current product runs out.

Really surprised at how nice it is.

Thanks again.

Reactions: CJ
Once again, first off, thanks to @Simon and Maxiraw for the free sample.

Primary BCAAs Apple and Pear flavour.

Nutritional Info..

Nutrition Information
Unflavoured - per 5g Leucine (50%), Isoleucine (25%), Valine (25%)

Apple & Pear flavour - Per 5g
Energy 18.87Kcal / 78.87kj
Protein 4.14g
Carbohydrate 0.6g
of which sugars 0.4g
Fat 0.0g
of which saturates 0.0g

Key Ingredients
Apple & Pear flavour - Leucine (40%), Isoleucine (20%), Valine (20%), fructose, apple flavour, pear flavour, citric acid, acesulfame K, lecithine, sweetener: sucralose, colours: E102, E133.

Have added this sample to 1lt of water i'll be sipping on throughout the day. Again, more water than necessary, but its just a drink i'll be having throughout the afternoon.

Even tho its more than necessary, theres still a fantastic taste to it. Was actually really surprised, since most products i have used (both BCAA and EAA) tend to have almost a medication taste to it.

This is honestly really tasty. Such a nice smooth flavour, really am quite shocked.

Mixes really well, no sendiment settled on the bottom, nothing stuck to the sides. Will most definately be making a purchase of this when my current product runs out.

Really surprised at how nice it is.

Thanks again.

I may be able to help you if you want to buy some, I have a pack I have used about 4 tiny scoops from

I literally don't drink water without this stuff in. 5mg in a ltr bottle and sip all day long, absolutely love the taste....none of this push the product bullsh1t, I literally would put my penis in the bag and have sex with it lol

Have I mention I like this product

I was gonna order some this morning under their 25% discount offer but after a sh1tty email from my boss I forgot and didn't place the fvcking order.

:angry:

I literally don't drink water without this stuff in. 5mg in a ltr bottle and sip all day long, absolutely love the taste....none of this push the product bullsh1t, I literally would put my penis in the bag and have sex with it lol

Have I mention I like this product

what ever floats your boat :whistling:

Back