• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Med Tech Solutions Thoughts

No name calling. I
Certainly do not like the term retard.

Last warning and then you are gone.

i doubt if a brand was that shit they would still be in business, for example WC been about around 5 years now, PC/rohm been around about 7-8 and still going. BDeu is still going. so someone must be buying this stuff. ive used wc, pc, rohm and BDeu btw, rated wc, BD and rohm, didnt rate prochem. oh, used GB aswell which was very good. my favourite lab is WC out of those ive used. was going to give MTS a try but their prices didnt entice me enough to try from a brand ive trusted over the years.

in terms of MTS, i know people who have used and dont rate it any better or worse than any other UGL, however it does seems very hit and miss, but obviously this is person dependent as some people think gear is a magic pill eventhough they got a shit diet.

I dont know about med tech, but the comments about pro chem and lixus are a pile of pish

i have had bloods done whilst having used pro chem and the test results that came back were in line with what was to be expected.

Lixus does what it says on the tin but i wouldnt use it again as the PIP was just too bad

Nemo posting saying that something could have grown inside the vial...please. you have no clue what you are talking about if you think that could happen with a half decent safe product.

Never heard a bad thing about ProChem and mates that have used them dont have anything bad to say. Only person to bad mouth them was affiliated with another brand and that's how the game goes. Do what you can to discredit the competition WC got nailed over on UKM but everyone I know that's used them has gained well.

Do your own research and test the waters if it seems legit.

Hi all.
i Had always used pharma grade and got grate results. My genuine source couldn't get pharma grade anymore but he did have some med tech test 300. I tried it and was blown away, amazing pumps and strength increase.
med tech seemed to dry up in my area so I got some pro chem test from a guy at the gym.
it was genuine stuff but seemed under dosed.
I made a bit mistake with my next cycle, I ordered some med tech online and it was rubbish. Nothing like the stuff I had before.
my genuine source has just got some more and I have purchased test 300 and dec.
i hope this stuff is as good as the first batch I had.
ill let you know.

mts

Hi all
any of you using mts test 400 an deca 300 had any good bad results you can share i got a few bottles here still staring them on Monday was just seeing if anyone had good or bad results before i take the plunge as there is a lot of mixed reviews on them

I'm running Med tech Test 400 right now and its top drawer imo [no affiliate]

A nice man brought me a delightful little tub of med tech stanabol 50mg this morning which I'm holding in my grubby paw right now....seriously temped to start necking them but probably best to finish the dbols I'm still running first

A nice man brought me a delightful little tub of med tech stanabol 50mg this morning which I'm holding in my grubby paw right now....seriously temped to start necking them but probably best to finish the dbols I'm still running first

Would be interested to hear some feedback on the stanabol when you get around to it. I'm around a month away from jumping back on and haven't decided what oral I fancy.

Would be interested to hear some feedback on the stanabol when you get around to it. I'm around a month away from jumping back on and haven't decided what oral I fancy.

No problem mate. I'll post feedback on them for you

Back