New Clothes

I wear some dodgy stuff to the gym lol , I only put it on when I get there though

Due to losing over 3 stone im gonna have to buy some new jeans, t-shirts etc.

Now probably gonna have to buy most of my new stuff from Baby Gap :laugh:

Just wondered if anyone knows of clothing lines that are decent for "complimenting ur shape" etc.
I know Hollister do some nice muscle fit tops etc.

Think it was con that said about FCUK's stuff fit really well and compliment ur physique.

Any suggestions ?

I will send you some of the boys stuff down mate plenty of fireman Sam, Simpson stuff might even be a few Boro bibs as well ha ha

i do have a dodgy collection of gym T shirts from all over lol.....

My favourites are the free ones..............most of them have holes and are washed to tatters lol......they still get a hardcore outing now and then

Cheers boys some decent stuff at these places.
As for gymwear my stuffs cr*p but hell its the gym, im there to train.

Not usually one for spending much on decent clobber, so thought id treat myself
to some nice going out clothes.

TopMan is worth a look just for some summer t shirts. Usually well cheap too. Get them and cut the neck out :D

There are some good places online that custom make shirts, jeans, etc to order. The prices are comparable to the highstreet, and offer a variety of design and materials. I will dig out some of the urls when I get back.

I have pretty much given up on getting clothes other than trackies from normal shops. Jeans look terrible on me, as they never fit in the right places, and the last time I tried a short sleeved shirt for clubbing in, from one of those stores for fat people, I couldn't get the damn thing off in the changing room, requiring attention from my other half, and a swift exit from the shop.

J

Cheers J would be greatful if you'd post them up.

I dont get this Gym fashion bollocks, i wear dodgy coloured shorts of some sorts and a 10 pound topman vest and my usual day to day trainers... regardless of activity.

All these special gym clothing outlets with fancy designs and colours and fvcking hats ffs? Who wears a bastard hat to the gym?

I go to their lift weights and sweat my back out, i couldn't give a flying sh1te what i look like and there's tools out there thinking it's some sort of fashion parade??? What goes on in their heads?....

Then again i would say that, i'm too handsome to care anyway....

Id say this is true at corporate gyms deffo, feel like you have to get dressed up just to train, but **** that, I look a tramp at the best of times when training, Im only coming back a sweatball after all.....but then there are the big macho gung-ho types I see on this thread....."haaa me train at spit and sawdust gym, thou are inferior to me becasue my t-shirts have been attacked by moths and I look like I train hardcore"....pull the fukin other one its got a big fat fukin bell on it..........

That being said, when I go out I like to dress nice, good clothes that fit nice go a long way to making an impression.

Back