New Transformation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to join forces with MuscleTalk, just waiting to hear back, hopefully they're up for it as they have the same rules etc.

UKM would also be more than welcome. @Pscarb let me know if you think it might be of interest.

Looking like it might be starting on Monday 6th.
I will raise it over there mate

can we get a confirmation that something is deffo happening, otherwise im tempted to do the one over on MT before i miss the start?

I would do both.
I have in the last month done two body part contest on rxmuscle (won 1 came 2nd on the other).

I am just pleased to have you posting here don't feel restricted....I mean it's not hard to take a couple of photos and post them online :-P

I would do both.
I have in the last month done two body part contest on rxmuscle (won 1 came 2nd on the other).

I am just pleased to have you posting here don't feel restricted....I mean it's not hard to take a couple of photos and post them online :-P

got my mrs taking pics on saturday for the end of my bulk journal, so may as well post em up since im gonna be cutting soon, may as well start next week

Reactions: Con
Could have several sites teaming up on this. Full details posted tomorrow with a bit of luck as it will be starting Monday so get your photos sorted if you're interested!

VERY IMPORTANT - Remember to include a proper proof of date with one of your pictures. Writing the date or screenshots won't be accepted; needs to be a newspaper (paper or digital).

Just posting this thread to see how much interest there would be in running a new transformation contest to start shortly? We're waiting for entrants of the last comp to post end pictures but I'm keen to ensure we don't wait too long into the new year if we're going to run a comp as people are likely to be making new years resolutions and I thought that entrants of the last transformation contest could use their end pictures for the entry photos of the new one?

So if we run a transformation contest to start in around a weeks time and run it for approx 3 months, who would definitely enter?

Like the last competition, every member that enters and also posts up a finish pic will receive a free TM t-shirt for taking part.

Thanks.
I'm in!!

Posted using TMuscle App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back