Pec Injection Issues

So I have been pinning my pecs (for the first time) for the last 4 months. 1ml each pec once per week. Have been using 29g slin pins backloaded. In the last few weeks I've been getting sore lumps in the muscle at the injection site, they last 3-5 days before going away. The are probably the size of a bottle top.
Am I doing something wrong?

Do you rotate other sites also or are you pinning pecs every week?

They are a relatively small muscle group for weekly pinning. I actually pinned my right pec today and use slin pins also but i rotate with bi's, delts, tri's and sub-q.

No just been going in pecs, find delts quite hard to do cause of reach. Didn't realise 1ml was pushing it once per week! I'll have to reassess. Thanks!

No just been going in pecs, find delts quite hard to do cause of reach. Didn't realise 1ml was pushing it once per week! I'll have to reassess. Thanks!

Won't help doing just pecs but also I found going an inch above the nipple the best place to jab as use to tense my pec and look for meatiest part but was getting little lump ps but moved nearer nipple and it been plain sailing

Won't help doing just pecs but also I found going an inch above the nipple the best place to jab as use to tense my pec and look for meatiest part but was getting little lump ps but moved nearer nipple and it been plain sailing
Cheers mate, I've been going about 2 inches above and maybe 0.5 inch away from nip in direction of sternum, like you, looking for the meaty part. Next time I hit pec I'll play around with area. It's not the oil, using Alpha and it's as smooth as I've seen.
Like going in pec cause I can use 2 hands so I can do it properly.

Don't know how lean you are, but maybe go deeper. 1" needle

Pecs are a funny one I've done it when 14% bf and also when 6-7% both with slin pins and get lumps but since I've gone close to the nipple it seems to be better

1 inch one freak me out in pecs [emoji23][emoji23]

Pecs are a funny one I've done it when 14% bf and also when 6-7% both with slin pins and get lumps but since I've gone close to the nipple it seems to be better

1 inch one freak me out in pecs [emoji23][emoji23]

I've always gone in at an angle. Top of the pec down or side and in. Only ever put test suspension in them though

If your putting more volume then the 5/8ths are good for pecs.

It's not a site I'd over use to be honest. Always sensible to rotate sites. Especially smaller muscle groups.

Bi's, Tri's Lats, traps all easy sites not even including glutes, ventro-glute and quads which I save for the larger volumes of oil.

Glutes, quads can take 5ml easy
Delts can take 3ml
Lats I go for 2ml
Pecs? Fuck that, reminds me of pulp fiction every time.

Glutes, quads can take 5ml easy
Delts can take 3ml
Lats I go for 2ml
Pecs? Fuck that, reminds me of pulp fiction every time.
It's weird how different people are, I freak out at the idea of pinning quads. I like pecs cause I can use 2 hands and aspirate easily. If someone else was injecting me I'd choose delts every time

Back