Physiques You Just Cant Tire Of Lookin At

I don't usually like taking photos coz the camera never lies but I think I look ok in this one though.
Shows just enough outline to spur the imagination...but not too much to actually enable a full critique lol.
Thats a great shot pal, i can tell alot from your shadow though you have a big head, a fat neck and tiny arms...well done for putting it up though, its a good first step.

Thats a great shot pal, i can tell alot from your shadow though you have a big head, a fat neck and tiny arms...well done for putting it up though, its a good first step.

Looks can be deceptive buddy and I'm a master of illusion.
Triceps are lacking mass at the moment after dropping all the weight and switching to fitness over pure bodybuilding.
Biceps and forearms still looking freaky as fook though.
Good eye judge....:thumb:

Reactions: mal
Looks can be deceptive buddy and I'm a master of illusion.
Triceps are lacking mass at the moment after dropping all the weight and switching to fitness over pure bodybuilding.
Biceps and forearms still looking freaky as fook though.
Good eye judge....:thumb:
Yiu should put a pic up mate everyone has here its pretty standard, good to get critique, i got plenty in the past lol

Yiu should put a pic up mate everyone has here its pretty standard, good to get critique, i got plenty in the past lol

I couldn't handle it Mal.
I've already got serious dysmorphia issues after dropping all the size/weight.
Don't need twats pointing out my weaknesses so I start running 3g test 3g deca cycles again LOL

I couldn't handle it Mal.
I've already got serious dysmorphia issues after dropping all the size/weight.
Don't need twats pointing out my weaknesses so I start running 3g test 3g deca cycles again LOL
Maybe...but youl get plenty of help with your training and diet etc..and its all free.

found-strong-and-flexible-caitlin-rice-5.jpg
Nice body fcuking horrible face. Looks like the child catcher out of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Back