Rab's Classic Collection of Training, Thoughts and Hating

Im 100% Jock mate. The sun was out yesterday ipso facto to me it was a heatwave

Wiggers like ramsey pretend to feel the cold due to their "ethnic" blood

Nope

I just roll a different way.

I'm building a race car, and I'm keeping that **** hidden in a garage

then, when I'm ready

BOOM, Nascar biceps to your face, and you will suffocate and hyperventilate all at the same time

While your'e hating and getting all up in my face with flos vest on, I'm climbing beyond the limit of muscularity that your tiny classic brain can compute. One look at my physique, when I chose to unsheath it, and you will die

That is the masterplan.

Chest & Arms Yesterday

Chest hasnt been right for a few weeks, niggle has been creeping back in where i get injured regularly where my right pec ties into the shoulder on the major in guessing as incline doesnt hurt so much. Seem to be getting wiser as i actually refrained from going heavy this week to avoid injury lol.

FLAT BB
100k x12
100k x12
100k x14

Incline BB
80k x8
100k x8

EZ Curls
60k x9...rest paused drop set...40k x7

Seated Hammer Curls DB
18k x8
22.5k x7 + 3 more per arm standing, touch body movement to force it

DIPS
BW x10
+35kg x11

Pushdowns
stack -2 blocks xappx 12 reps which needed a rest pause in there to force it out

Decent session. chest feels good for the high rep sets and injury hasnt been aggrivated so all good. Arms feel good for that workout. I always feel dips much better on triceps than the likes of cgbp and think its somehting worth doing. gonna make this a staple again but keep the added weight modest as its an exercise i love but another i get strong at quick and is an injury risk

Looking good Rab, but if incline press is less painful, then why do as much flat benching?

Reactions: RS
Nice work out, what sort of a rep tempo do you use and how many seconds under tension are your sets?

Si i ment to add i started on flat DB but it hurt so tried flat bar which was fine. incine db and bar seem both fine

Con. yesterday it was about 2-3 seconds negative and explosive positive always tring to imagine im gonna throw the weight. I often do paused benching aswell a la powerlifting style but mroe bodybuilding specific obviously

not on the chest, but have had previously on the rear delt a(along with an anti cortisone injection) and it fixed grand.

Something i recon might be a good shout for the pec....there is probably a bit of scar tissue in there that could do with breaking up

It certainly sounds like it mate and would be worth at least one session so you get a proper diagnosis on what the issue is

fvcking hell Rab, your moaning like a little girl.

Lifting like one as well.

Rab you should've seen the physio when you were down on sat ya nobend

good workout that.i have a niggle on my front left delt.any idea where i would go for some deep tissue stuff round our way?oh and if you and rams fancy a session up in fitness factory give us a shout.my strength is nowhere near yours so prob be a bit embarresing for me but i make up for it in looks:lol:

good workout that.i have a niggle on my front left delt.any idea where i would go for some deep tissue stuff round our way?oh and if you and rams fancy a session up in fitness factory give us a shout.my strength is nowhere near yours so prob be a bit embarresing for me but i make up for it in looks:lol:

What is the single session rate at fitness factory? Always fancied a deck over there :)

What is the single session rate at fitness factory? Always fancied a deck over there :)

It's about a fiver mate.tho last time a took the bint down and said it was her first time she got in for free and got a card for another free go.il see the young trainer in there.she wants me to smash her back doors in so il see if yous get in for free first few times.

Back