• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Saizen HGH Side Effects Advice

PMACK

Top Contributor
Hows it going folks im on my second week of hgh saizen im using 4iu
Each night before bed.i have noticed I am really tired everyday and need to
Sleep alot is this s normal thing or is there something im doing wrong maybe I can
Counter tiredness by adding something else.wondered if anyone had this before.or nos
The reasons why im feeling so lathargic and sleepy.cheers.

thats GH for u mate, it does that bud.

Can and does normally wear off mate as u get used to it.

Ok cheers mate aslong as its ok wasnt sure lol think I was expecting
The opposite when I got it and id be full energy.but just been tired a lot more
Thanks.

some people do mate but i always feel quite lethargic on it, u could try possibly dosing at a different time maybe, but i like pre bed tbh

Yeah I prefer pre bed also mate just going to go with the flow
Just wasnt sure if it was a normal thing on gh.as first time user mate so
All new to me.defo noticed an increase in tirdness could sleep
All time.

Ive noticed how knackered I am since ive been using gh.
Sleeping bloody well too.

Ah well. never mind.

Posted using TMuscle App

Ive noticed how knackered I am since ive been using gh.
Sleeping bloody well too.

Ah well. never mind.

Posted using TMuscle App

Yeah wouldnt be so bad if was at nights only but throuh the day at work cant be fucked
Working and just general tired.like I say new to this stuff so just wanted to no if it was the norm tbh.

Im bad on peptides, ghrp2 its ok but if i run ipam in the day i literally fall asleep if i sit down for 5 mins lol

Back