Which Cycle?

Any particular reason why?
First off I know nothing about so cant really comment in that regard...

Secondly dont like deca no mind lower test!!
And whats the point of the eq?? That will just shoot up blood pressure and increase rbc... not a good combo with tren imo

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

And whats the point of the eq?? That will just shoot up blood pressure and increase rbc... not a good combo with tren imo

Agree with the health point of view (which you could take steps to negate),but I found the double androgen effect awesome physique wise.

Agree with the health point of view (which you could take steps to negate),but I found the double androgen effect awesome physique wise.
Tren or deca as your androgen? If tren then agree it does have an awesome effect

so youd go with the tren eq?

If your gonna have a long cruise after.
But if your gonna just switch compounds and carry on i would say do something milder.

I and only do half the equapoise that's too much imo.

Tren or deca as your androgen? If tren then agree it does have an awesome effect

Tren and equapoise both androgens.

Tren and deca gives gyno issue's. Tried it,wasn't amazing but the sides were minimal,just gyno.

Tren and equapoise both androgens.

Tren and deca gives gyno issue's. Tried it,wasn't amazing but the sides were minimal,just gyno.

I know... not sure I explained my point, I'm talking in relation to 19 nor androgens alone been higher than the test.

Basically I'd run the second cycle but drop the EQ

I know... not sure I explained my point, I'm talking in relation to 19 nor androgens alone been higher than the test.

Basically I'd run the second cycle but drop the EQ

I know you know your stuff mate, yeah higher deca than test isn't something I'd advise,
I still like half the amount of test as a maximum. So 600 test 300 deca something like that.

What are your stats and previous cycle history?
Do you need 1400/2000mg to make gains?

Back