Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fast food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EVERYTHING IN SITE

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Ryan.

Top Contributor
so as per title, to all who are prepping who has started thinking of what there going to have post show ?

with me going to body power 4 days later i dont want to indulge megaly and go down with 20lbs of bloat and water on so im going to "attempt" to keep it easy then back on diet after till the weekend, probs some form of cake, i know imediatly when i come off stage ima smash into a bag of dolly mixture! 290g bag at the local shop just £1 so its getting brought with me, maybe nip up to mcds for a burger and bring it back to the halls too lol

Probably grab a pizza/chips after the show and wife will have a homemade cheesecake waiting for me.

Sunday morning, Full Scottish breakfast.

Then go out with the family for an evening meal and some quality family time.

Back on diet Monday morning.

thats what i was intending to do for the nabba when i was still doing it, now its just paisley and on the sunday, then work mon tues, college wed and off work for a week and a half :D keep some diet food with me for thursday and have a sorta refeed on route to bham, friday sat sun mon just eat when hungry and what i feel like really, back monday night and will be out for a lush meal at local italian called adessos for me and the mrs 3 year aniversary, then just chill and take rest of week off diet but still train for the fun of it!

thats whats keeping me going tbh :lol: that and the desire to grace the stage tho in best nick i can!

Done quite a few years of shows now, first few times i competed ate for scotland once they were over, felt ill, bloated, windy as hell, could not train, felt like had no energy, and put on about 2.5 stone in a few days. NOT GOOD.

Do not go so mad with food now, just a few treats and things i have craved for or missed during prep.

Plenty of time to eat whatever you want when shows over, although you probably say you will eat this and that and never do, you will be back to munching oats and protein in now time.

bran flakes and toffee protein for me, one of my refeed meals that and rivita with banana with some chicken or fish and maris piper potatoes with beans and either chicken or fish, wish i could like that every day right now and get lean :lol:

i wont go mad, mainly cause want to go to bodypower still in good nick as theyve got the beach body things and sh1t, may try my hand at looking good lol

Do like cereal + milk, stable part of my cheat/refeed days.

Homemade protein flapjacks also.

Prefer rice cakes with Peanut butter and banana

And tins of Ambrosia rice pudding

Back