Who Here Still REFEEDS?

Eh !! Lol

Posted using TMuscle App

What???

Well yeah. You are a woman. Its hard enough for you to just drive full stop let alone do something else as well!

And when i say driving, i mean pulling over in a safe place and sending a message.

I can do my make up and drive!!!!

Lmao well the pulling over goes without saying haha!!!

Posted using TMuscle App

Reactions: CJ
We're all bodybuilders!
Even powerlifters are BUILDING their body if not in pure muscle then in strength.
You don't have to compete in bodybuilding contest to be a person that builds their body.
Can't ever settle this online convo though haha

yea this old chestnut...
the who is allowed to call them selves a bber...
The way I see it, every body who trains to add lbm is a bber, the ones that compete are competitive bbers...
Dnt see why this was ever such an issue... I remember a couple yrs back this would plague the forums!
Remember me arguing with many lol but now see its silly as fuck...

I even remember a convo with you and dropped in "good old off season!" you then pointed out if you dnt have an on season how can you have an off season... so I did a show... now I can call it what I want! lol
retirement, off season, break, chilling out, living life like a fat cunt lol what ever.

yea this old chestnut...
the who is allowed to call them selves a bber...
The way I see it, every body who trains to add lbm is a bber, the ones that compete are competitive bbers...
Dnt see why this was ever such an issue... I remember a couple yrs back this would plague the forums!
Remember me arguing with many lol but now see its silly as fuck...

I even remember a convo with you and dropped in "good old off season!" you then pointed out if you dnt have an on season how can you have an off season... so I did a show... now I can call it what I want! lol
retirement, off season, break, chilling out, living life like a fat cunt lol what ever.

And now you have won an overall....you're welcome! ;)

Reactions: Jim
Stop copying me bro pretty sure I already said this! ;)

You did, i give full credit there

You didnt say the bit about the fasting though....how could you? :P

Back