WWR's 2012 Training Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to 205ish, from 180ish, everything is coming back nicely. Plus I'm leaning out too which is always a plus.

This mornings session;

Flat Bench
Bar x 10
60 x 8
60 x 8
80 x 5
102.5kgs x 6
90kgs x 7
90kgs x 2 - Burnt, too soon after last set

Cable XO
10kgs x 10
20kgs x 8x3

Dips
BW x 8x3

Standing Skullcrushers
15kgs x 10
30kgs 8x2

Food has looked like;

Wake - 250g MaxiRaw Mass Blitz
Train
PWO - 1 litre Lucosade, 12g bcaa
Meal 2 - 250g MaxiRaw Mass blitz
Meal 3 - 400g cod, 125g rice, broccoli
Meal 4 - 400g cod, 125g rice, broccoli
Meal 5 - 400g cod, 125g rice, broccoli
Meal 6 - Going to order some crap, dominos, Chinese, not sure which with 90g whey.

Then bed for 9.

I feel so completely settled in routine and it's been an amazing past few months, very happy with how everything has turned out since recovering both training wise and general life.

I'm still not sure where I want to aim my training so at this minute I'm just plodding along as it were.

Taken from this morning too.

201210170800441.jpg

Where did this journal come from :P

Good to see you at it like normal bud. Big eating and big changes. Very good :D

Reactions: WWR
Where did this journal come from :P

Good to see you at it like normal bud. Big eating and big changes. Very good :D

Most inconsistent journal of 2012! Thanks mate, I find it really easy to eat fish because it's quite light on my guts.

Where you run off to?

Most inconsistent journal of 2012! Thanks mate, I find it really easy to eat fish because it's quite light on my guts.

Where you run off to?

Work beckoned. Spent 5 months sitting in the middle of the Irish Sea (and a little bit outside wales). Did a lot of partying in Liverpool tho. Crazy good lol.

You still on cycle? Think you were last time we spoke. Been ages since i seen you about buddy :D

Work beckoned. Spent 5 months sitting in the middle of the Irish Sea (and a little bit outside wales). Did a lot of partying in Liverpool tho. Crazy good lol.

You still on cycle? Think you were last time we spoke. Been ages since i seen you about buddy :D

Did it pay well? How did you get into that line of trade out of interest? Deep sea welder isn't it?

I've gone back on last couple of weeks, too soon considering I finished a 3 month stint of Chemotherapy in August.. You did miss quite a bit! I had pages of this journal deleted cos It was all about me moaning for months about not being able to do anything lol.

Did it pay well? How did you get into that line of trade out of interest? Deep sea welder isn't it?

I've gone back on last couple of weeks, too soon considering I finished a 3 month stint of Chemotherapy in August.. You did miss quite a bit! I had pages of this journal deleted cos It was all about me moaning for months about not being able to do anything lol.

Aye, missed a lot lately. Nice to be home. As to job, just kinda fell into it. It paid ok. Another job like it and i'll have our house deposit and new kitchen so hopefully come the new year i can pick up another 2-3 months. Really want some time home for a while now tho. Back to local work. Pays less, but more normal living.

Well whatever your doing pal, keep doing it. Delts look awesome.

Reactions: WWR
Back this morning, went well. Since I've got my sleeping sorted I have no problems training in the morning anymore, as much, if not more energy than when I train in the evening.

Food today has been..

250g mass blitz
train
250g mass blitz
250g mass blitz
400g cod, 100g rice
400g cod, 100g rice

I think I'm going to have a shake before I sleep tonight as I'm quite full today.

Training went like:

Rack Pull
60 x 10
100 x 8
140 x 6
180 x 6
140 x 13

Lat Pull down
36 x 8
54 x 8
68 x 8
59 x 6

Ez curl (dunno what bar weighs so just the weight added)
10kgs x 10
20kgs x 10
30kgs x 7
20kgs x 9

Standing DB Curl
5.5kgs x 10
8kgs x 9

Forgot to say I've been bargain hunting with local fish mungers and managed to find a guy who would sell 12kgs of cod for £80, not too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back