A little bit of tweaking needed

thoon

Elite Member
Hi guys just looking for abit of advice concerning food intake and weight gain. Also need help workingout Macros.

Body type: I seem to hold allmy chub on my chest, belly and love handles while arms and legs stay lean.

All out Bulk and want to shifta small belly tyre

Height 180cm 5ft,10

Weight 104.9kg16.51stone 231.26 Lb

Bmi 31 ?

Train: Mon Tue Wed Thurs. Sometimes train light on Sunto do odds and ends. Cycle 30mins in the evening, now starting to do 20mins inthe morning.

Meds on this cycle …..

Test 1200mg Deca900mg p/w D/Bol20mg 1hour pre workout

GHPR-6 200mcg x 4 Adex 1mg tab eod .

I have found over my cycles I respond much betterto high doses maybe as I started out too high in the first place.

How I have worked it out is Ineed 2166.5 c as a resting metabolic rate and 4549.65 c to build muscle(not sure how correct this is). After a few attempts to lean bulk it doesn'tseem to work for me as my body fat is to high and I need to shift this first.So I am going to up the cardio to burn fat while bulking if that makes sense butnot sure what to do about the food as I'm always hungry .I can literally eat to thepoint of being full then 1hour later eat again.

I only have ¾ of my stomachdue to surgery 5 years ago so its hard to eat larger portions as it does notdigest quick enough and leaves my stomach bloated and uncomfortable.

Food Eaten yesterday

G6 jab 200mcg

7.30 Shake 60g, vits +minerals + oils + Digestive enzymes

8.30 100g Oats, HandfulSultanas, F/Fat milk

Now changed to 40gof oats & raisins 1 slice of w/meal toast and peanut butter

10.00 5 eggsscrambled on one slice w/meal toast

11.00 Banana

Train

1.00 G6 jab 200mcg Shake 60g while cooking ,1 Chicken breast 100g Cous Cous,large salad + salad cream + Digestiveenzymes

3.30 2oatcakes with cheese and marmite

5.00 G6 jab 200mcg 5 egg omelet with small amount of cheese +salad + sweetpotato + Digestive enzymes

7.30 110g of branflakes with raisins and f/fat milk, 1 spoon of sugar

8.30 Handful ofnuts and a apple

10.00 G6 jab 200mcg Shake 60g, vits & minerals ,oils thenbed

Ive worked it outto be 3549 cals

124.9 g fat

344.4g carbs

295.2 g protein

And I need 4549.65 cals

fat ?

735 g carbs

210g protein

Not sure how correct any of the workings outare as this was a first attempt so could be way out .If some one has the time tocorrect me it would be much appreciated.

So I'm stillgaining size and strength even though carbs are low, but gaining a bit of chubslowly.Does this mean i need to up my cardio or will that affect muscle gain?

What should I cut out or should I up the carbs at 10.00am by addinganother bowl of oats and a shake instead of eggs?

Should I lowerportion sizes till stubborn fat has gone?

Should I re add40g of Dextrose after my workout?

I will be doing an all out cut but not till the summer at least as the Mrs. complains as she likesme with meat on me J

Also after I'vehad some routine bloods down the doctors I will be introducing slin into mycycles. I will be starting at 2 iu directly after workout. So I understand itthat I do the jab, then drink 10g of dextrose per iu and a protein shake. Whendo I take 5g of creatine? Is it only after the jab or do I have to do thecreatine during the day? Does my diet still suit the use of slin?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'rehaving enough cards to fuel some intense cardio. Minimum twice a week without weights. Some steady state after.

You'rehaving enough cards to fuel some intense cardio. Minimum twice a week without weights. Some steady state after.

Thanks for the quick response m8. At what stage would the cardio start hindering the muscle growth?

If you start training for a marathon i think :biggrin:

In my experience, it helps with muscle growth.

Better nutrient turnover, better cardio fitness which means better recovery time and less rest needed for weights. Also i find i get stronger as my fitness goes up.

I prefer a mix of HIIT intervals and medium intensity cardio.

Better nutrient turnover, better cardio fitness which means better recovery time and less rest needed for weights. Also i find i get stronger as my fitness goes up.

Yeah, me too. Too bad I don't have the time to do any right now. Might need to buy a stationary bike or something. Crap!

To the OP: BTW mate I wouldn't be able to imagine you being 100+kgs and 103 cm tall.... :unsure:

5'10 is about 178 cms :tongue: :biggrin:

103cm is 3ft 3 inches :rofl:

I'd cut your bf first and then bulk mate, it's hard to burn fat when you're eating for a calorie excess as your body will be full of carbs and energy which will fuel the cardio so the body is less inclined to burn fat, i'd drop the fat first and then hit a bulk afterwards,
I disagree. The body burns a mix of carbs and fats at all times for energy. Long as a deficit is achieved and you fuel for the right activities then you will lose BF.

Its not all about the total number of calories, its also to do with how those kcals are made up.

Makes sense so would you say that i'm eating too many carbs? or just up the cardio or both?!

Yeah, me too. Too bad I don't have the time to do any right now. Might need to buy a stationary bike or something. Crap!

To the OP: BTW mate I wouldn't be able to imagine you being 100+kgs and 103 cm tall.... :unsure:

5'10 is about 178 cms :tongue: :biggrin:

lol! it should be 180 cms!
smile.gif

103cm is 3ft 3 inches :rofl:

I'd cut your bf first and then bulk mate, it's hard to burn fat when you're eating for a calorie excess as your body will be full of carbs and energy which will fuel the cardio so the body is less inclined to burn fat, i'd drop the fat first and then hit a bulk afterwards,

Sorry not sure if i come across as if i have got a lot of weight to loose not enough to do a cut its just trimming myself up a little bit as i have two holidays this year and want to get things under control . I will have to try to find a place to get a skin fold test done .Not sure if boots provide that service

Makes sense so would you say that i'm eating too many carbs? or just up the cardio or both?!
Doesnt matter what i think, it matters how you react to things.

So, up the cardio for now, monitor for a bit and see how you go. If its positive, keep it up in the cardio dept.

If things stall, try something else like diet manipulation a little.

Doesnt matter what i think, it matters how you react to things.

So, up the cardio for now, monitor for a bit and see how you go. If its positive, keep it up in the cardio dept.

If things stall, try something else like diet manipulation a little.

Thanks for your input m8 cardio it is ....... Does anyone have any views on the creatine wile using slin ?

Back