alcohol and its effects on burning fat/gaining muscle

Ronnie_Malenko

Elite Member
im talking for the 'assisted' athlete, do you think the actual ale effects fat loss or is it the after effect of maybe falling of diet or not traning??

i know natty its alot worse but am talking for most on here and the ones who use, what have you noticed in terms of drinking does it stop you getting where you want?

you hear lots of stoires about people who drank every weekd even on prep and then you hear others who wont drink all year long even offseason..

whats your personal take on it and gains/fat loss

can we keep this bb related. i know its not healthy to do so am just talking in terms or reaching goals..

discuss...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna help it but I think on enough of the right drugs and assuming you don't let the hangovers fuck your diet and training the day after then its pretty negligible to either.

Have people nail a bottle of vod amongst other recs every weekend and still come in peeled. cut out in in last stages though.. 

like RG says.. dont sit in bed and eat shit all day with a hangover lol

Stims always got me out of bed, try and sit in with a few ephs or silbutramine...

or a line of mcat or coke.

Gets you out of bed and into the gym at any rate.

Nobody gives a fuck about health anyway.

I switched from beers to dark rum, coke zero crushed ice in pint glass.....much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know something Mick i think i'm at the point i could do that....i'm socially becoming more and more repulsed watching the effects of alcohol on the human race.

I also now have a phobia of hangovers....seriously.

Now that i;m on Clomazepan and Tramadol for all eternity i see no need for it either - coupled with the fact iv;e changed my fucking mind again and have decided to try for the stage in 2 years time.

you know something Mick i think i'm at the point i could do that....i'm socially becoming more and more repulsed watching the effects of alcohol on the human race.

I also now have a phobia of hangovers....seriously.

Now that i;m on Clomazepan and Tramadol for all eternity i see no need for it either - coupled with the fact iv;e changed my fucking mind again and have decided to try for the stage in 2 years time.
not sure if it was mroe a cultural thing for me tbh or what.  Would be a friday night - 4 bottles of red wine or upto 2 bottles of vodka over the night.  Next day i would struggle even to eat.. nuts really mate.

i still go out not all night though, 2 / 3 hours is enough then i tend to want to smash peoples heads in as their banter is shi*e.  guess its owing to you being on a different level to them?

i dont miss the hangovers and certainly love the results - so win win for me :)

Being out sober when yer mates are smashed, E'd coked up....is the worst possible thing i could think of mate.

Being out sober when yer mates are smashed, E'd coked up....is the worst possible thing i could think of mate.
I have the patience of a saint mate lol.  smashed or E'd up i can cope with when they are off their nuts on sniff talking rubbish then it's time to bail out.

Stims always got me out of bed, try and sit in with a few ephs or silbutramine...

or a line of mcat or coke.

Gets you out of bed and into the gym at any rate.

Nobody gives a fuck about health anyway.
FLOL this guy is awesome.

Bunch of alcohey, junkie meat heads.

Ha

Have noticed my tolerance for liquor has gone up with gear usage

Bottle of vodka after coming home from a night out can be done

I have also decided to curb my booze intake to special occasions only and the odd glass of red

Is there a correlation between steds and getting out of it.

As soh said I fear hangovers

I have to hammer it to get pissed these days, reckon its metabolism related. You'd expect we'd have faster motabs therefore would clear it quicker, plus higher RBC and overall size would probably increase tolerance further.

All guess work like.

Reckon as I age ill struggle more to maintain let alone progress if I don't curb the boozing but fuck knows, my tolerance to gear is high as well so I can up the dose more if I start to struggle.

Back