Be honest ,do you put your weights away + gym attitudes + gear + tattoos+ mobiles+ Jesus pimped iron

It does make you laugh a bit doesn't it, fair enough not picking up after everyone all day long but at the end of the day making sure everythings all tidied away and in order isn't a big deal if it's your job lol

Yes always, lots of Tats and my phone goes on Airplane mode.

Monday morning at golds Bedford used to look like some prick had been juggling the Dumbells. I used to go in at 0630 though and most in there where good as Gold at that time.

Where I train now is old school so everyone keeps the place tidy
That sucks mate ,well on wednesday morning now it looks nice or any night I train late and offer to help.

Way I see it ,I get a good deal and it's more work and I do f-all. 

The desk girls used to walk around and collect the bottles etc ,now they just play on there phone and empty the bin, nice enough though.

Ps I'll come to Cambodia with you....

We can die together in a drug fuelled haze.

Beats the Tories.
I'm going to work as a NCO helping the local community by clearing landmines by paying yocals to walk across open area's .

Fire a AK47 cause I didn't have the money last time. $20

Adopt a child so I will go to heaven no matter what .Ha!  It would make me responsible ,I'd have to pay a babysitter $1 a day and all sorts ,I might have a sociopathic exterior but under that is a loving soul with a good heart....and under that is a narcissist wanker.

Ensure drug testing procedure is safe for any locals by trying everything I can ,it's the only way to be sure. Someone has to do it....I do this for others...

Looking for fake gear.....because I love you all.....by trying it all. It's the only way to be sure of ugm member safety.

Kill a foreign pedo every 3 months just cause really....why not. I'll feel better after ,I'll probably also rob them because I'll need the money for my drug research. That one sounds plausible in fact as they are not real people.

Buy the same guns Travis had in Taxi driver because that proves I am smart enit and go back to the killing field cause it was really fukin awful last time and a experience to see and feel that atmosphere . Totally evil. Being serious on that one I'm afraid.

No doubt get photographed by CNN at a bad looking moment.....which since I have no shame and it would please me to shame my shitty family + the UK  ,they can go for it ,I'll even do a pose.

Honestly...

I'm going to half blag [cause I actually can do a good job] a very good job which means I'll know influential parents + have smartish kids ,befriend a local Snr copper usually by gym stuff as I'll stand out there if I get back to chunky shape [they love that]. Teach his kids English free ,get your bases covered ,the cops earn $30 a week. 

You always need a 'get out of jail free' card. Works wonders in Asia......proof being I'm sat here, not in Thai custody/man custard.

Try to find a well off cambodian women older than me and marry her ASAP for Visa sh1t [alarm alarm] that will mother me that has lots of money and then live two life's cause I get bored of one and so does the other me.

Probably get a 2nd GF cause ....well cover ya bases.

I've learnt by my mistakes.....GFs are bad for me,so is lurve. I give up on meaningful r-ships ,I can't be bothered to go thru all the start up stuff again ,I'll just pretend. I got a A+ in drama at school and everything.

Try to train someone young with potential ....and I'm talking about male BBin before anyone cracks a saville.

Try to maintain a balance.....or maintain balance when intoxicated.

Buy a really loud ,really fast bike. Better to burn out or do burn outs than to fade away.

I figure this plan for life beats watching the last two people I loved lying helpless ,totally miserable waiting to die with a billion pipes attached and getting half faked pity and half greedy eyes from a shite f--kin family. Bollox to that.

Well...at least I'm realistic.

You're crazy, but I like you
I'm perfectly sane ,they told me at the funny farm + read my epic life plan above ,only a seriously smart cookie with big dreams and aspirations [from 5ml's] could think then carry out such a excellent scheme. I disturb myself and I hate to be disturbed.

;-)  

It does make you laugh a bit doesn't it, fair enough not picking up after everyone all day long but at the end of the day making sure everythings all tidied away and in order isn't a big deal if it's your job lol
If he played on his phone or spoke to the girl on the front desk it would of been rude as fook sure but just watching me and his snr boss do it .....is a bit thick. 

Pet peeve of mine.

Was chatting with a few regulars the other day & we all agreed that if any of us saw one of a certain group of lads leaving plates laying about again then one of us would bludgeon him while the rest of us would all say he fell face first onto a dumbbell... several times.

Pet peeve of mine.

Was chatting with a few regulars the other day & we all agreed that if any of us saw one of a certain group of lads leaving plates laying about again then one of us would bludgeon him while the rest of us would all say he fell face first onto a dumbbell... several times.
You have anger issues mate ....I'll put you in touch with my inner self ,he'll guide you thru this traumatic time.....my outer self mean while will happily join in your group gym fun by doing some skullcrushers on young skallywags ,5 sets of 10 ,high volume.

Completely boils my piss that people cant manage to put dumbells back when theyre done.. i sh!t you not - there was at least 20 left on the floor just outside of the cage i wanted to use on wednesday! Must admit, i didnt put them away either, i just swore angrily while kicking them away.

I use my phone for music and logging (headphones are small, blue and wireless though lol) but fb and messages go unanswered, i cant imagine being unable to unplug for at least an hour!

Similar experience with a small, local 'hardcore' gym though - terrible broken kit.. but always put back where it should be.

Its the curse of the commercial gym i suppose.

The only plus is that the bigger i get, the more it seems that people no longer need the stuff i want! :)

Always, and get pissed off with people who load the plates onto the racks in random orders. If the lass isn't in the gym I'll actually spend time reorganising them. I may have OCD lol

No tats, I change my mind far too much to get something that permanent.

I use my phone, I text and and read workouts off it.

I'm also a grunter. I see no harm in being vocal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tattoos. I leave my phone in the car. In an ideal world I like to see the plates in a nice large to small pretty little order.

I can't use a bar if it's not loaded from large to small with the same metal/rubber coated weight each side.

I don't use the gay plastic Dumbbells only the metal ones.

I do bicep curl in the squat rack if no one wants to use it.

I have been known to drop the odd weight on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 tattoos, leave my phone in the car.

Always put my weights back or if using plate loaded machines strip the plates back off too.

Most of the members do this tbh, tends to be the younger lads that don't they are sharp reminded that they aren't at home so their mummies won't be tidying up after them etc

I have tattoos and my phone stays in my pocket. 

Ill be honest i didnt always rack my plates away.. db's yes as have seen people fall over db's but plates id sometime leave on bars.. 

since working in gym i always put my shit away and spend half my fucking life doing it for others aswell. Does my fucking head in

i have tattoos, use my fone to log workouts, put dbs back sometimes leave some weight on bench etc

come at me bros

Always put my weights away.

Always wipe down cardio machines with paper & disinfectant after I use them too.

Back