• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

best/simplest way to come off after around 2years on?!

Gunz1988

UGM Sponsored Athlete
A little bit related to the how old thread...but ive been going through a simular scenario myself and i think its finally come to a time where i need a good 6months+ off everything.

Been on pretty much around 2years with no proper down time. Been running 200mg test prop and 200mast prop ew and 50mg var last 4weeks and was looking for some suggestions how and where to start to come off? Was thinking of maybe 3 options...

run 200mg test e10days for maybe 4-6weeks then straight in with the pct meds

2. Dbol bridge to pct 10mg first thing in the morning for 4weeks then straight into pct..or

3.just straight into pct now..although im a little worried i could have quite a crash! Still got a bit of gh left over for a few weeks were im just running 2ius ed so is it possible this could maybe help mentally with a crash? Any advice much appreciated ta

I'd drop the mast and run prop for 2 weeks or so

Wouldn't iintroduce enth into the mix personally.

Good luck with it mate,once the initial pump and water comes off its different training but it's not as bad as I thought

Cheers fella dont know why i didnt think of that! You think 2x 50mg jabs ew would suffice? Originally stayed on for so long as i was going to compete again but cant be arsed at the moment. Being single again also got me thinking about the slight possibility of meeting someone who wants kids too!

I did prop for a few weeks before hand and tapered off the dose, whilst running hcg..then ran some nolva and was fine. Most of it is in your head, if you just accept a bit of water dropping and remember why your coming off then its fine..make sure you train though even when you cant be fucked try and do somthing,

Well on hols on the 8th april so as above will run low prop til then. Got plenty of clomid..nolva..adex and proviron at hand never used hcg mind. Quietly confident il be ok as ive never gone up on high doses but nearly after nearly 2years will be interesting to see how i respond! Will update in due course if anyones interested..thanks again for the input

Well i came off after 3-4 yrs on but mostly at trt doses due to injuries and stuff but always had hcg in there at about 750iu/wk. i came off at the beginning of last september. Didnt bother tapering or anything as i was on about 1500mg of enanthate at the time so thought id get a natural taper from the esters anyway. Just ran hcg at 750iu still for another 6 weeks iirc then ran a slightly modified version of the docs protocol that dans posted here many times. Used about half doses of hcg as i had run it throughout so balls were fairly ok.

Went ok when i was tapering and on the pct and still looked decent but when i came off pct my balls did shrink again a fair bit and started to feel pretty rubbish in the gym. Up until that point my strength had kept up to a suprising degree, i lost a bit of water and stuff and my mrs said she actually preferred me like that.

Unfortunately a few weeks after my pct had ended it then coincided with christmas and about 3 weeks off from the gym due to work and going away. When i finally went back my strength had taken a real nosedive and ended up injuring myself, probably from trying to use too heavy weights! Now ive had about another 8 weeks were ive bairly been able to train my top half and look proper shit. Probably lost about 2 inches off my arms and put about 2 inches on my waistline and manboobs lol

Amazing how many calories your body must use from repairing muscle tissue as my diet hasnt changed and ive just become a fat git in the course of a couple of months, even though i swapped the weights for cardio instead!

I dont think my balls have yet to get back to normal size yet but theyre not like raisins or anything. Recently ive been using a combination of daa (2 wks on/off) and exemestane at 12.5mg/e3d's to support test function which seems to be helping.

Moral of the story is dont take time off if you can help it and dont try to push yourself too hard with the weights!

Actually the moral of the story should be dont blast and cruise...........ooopppssss, too late for most! Lol

Do a good pct

Then weather the head fuck for 2/3 months

Then weather the libido crash for 2 months

So, give yourself 6 months. Proper. Then when you go back on you'll explode

Back