can i take all this

beefyuk3

i got 1.7 stone to lose so info is critical so i can get my supplements ready for bulk.

best weight 13 stone achieved from 19.4 took 8 months to lose that had 6month personall circumstances break,up to 14.7now ready to kick it up again looking to get to 13stone in 6 weeks then to gain muscle mass. could i take any of these away or add on to them. why all this no im not competing just im all or nothing with things i do.

im the type look at food gain weight.

posted wat each does to show i have looked if u know wat each one is it will be a short post looks bigger than it is.

Creatine

is produced in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys, and is transported to the body's muscles through the bloodstream.

This high-powered metabolite is used to regenerate the muscles' ultimate energy source

creatine can significantly increase lean muscle mass increasing energy levels, and speeding up recovery rates.

effect of super-hydrating muscle cells with water. It enhances muscles' growth too-making muscle fibers bigger and stronger.

creatine accelerates fat loss, while building lean body mass! Many foods especially herring, salmon, tuna, and beef contain

Glutamine

reduce the amount of muscle deterioration that occurs because other tissues that need glutamine will not rob the

glutamine stored in the muscle cells.*

natural test boosters Raising your testosterone helps you to gain muscle T BOMB

HMB is short for beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate.

HMB plays a role in the synthesis of muscle tissue. It has the ability to burn fat and build

muscle consistently in response to exercise.

Growth Hormone (GH) is the master hormone, because it is released by the master gland--the anterior pituitary gland.

plays an important evolutionary role in human development.

NO Nitric Oxide controls the circulation of blood, and transmits messages between nerve cells.

Anti-Estrogens Based on estrogen levels, the pituitary turns on or off testosterone production. The higher the estrogen levels,

the lower the amounts of testosterone will be produced. This is where anti-estrogens comes in!

amino acids they aid in repair, growth, and development of muscle tissue.

Methoxy decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery

Ecdy the technical name is 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone increase lean muscle mass, decrease fat and improve performance.

# A Drastic Increase in Lean Body Mass

# Increased Endurance

# Stimulates Metabolism

# Improves Nerve Function and Enhances Erythropoiesis (the development of mature red blood cells (erythrocytes))

# Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar

# Reduces Adipose Tissue

# Improves Nearly Every Bodily Function Including Brain and Liver

# It's Safe and Effective for Men, Women, and Even Teenagers

# Prevents the Loss of Muscle Mass while Promoting Growth of Muscle Fibers

zma It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate gain strength, increase athletic performance, and muscle mass

pure protein

Building lean muscle

* Maintaining current muscle size or tone

* Improving muscle definition

Cant understand you. From what i can see you dont need any of the above.

Cant really understand the post either mate...

If you're currently looking to cut and drop bodyfat then diet is the key, the above supplements are all useful but wont help a shoddy diet..

Still not really sure what the question is though..

basically i was a fat bastard at 19stone 4 i lost weight and hit 13 stone then had a 6 month break.

im 5.9 and a classic rugby shape lad broad naturally big

now i weigh 14.7 stone i will do cardio with a routine of weights to help shed the fat which im starting monday

cardio 30 min run/ 20 min cross trainer/10min rower /5 min bike for 6 days a week whilst dieting.

i can copy and past my diet if u like but its large as i have 6/7 meals to choose from for each part of the day so i dont get bored i choose as i c fit as calories protein etc has already been figured out saves me thinking about wat i need i do my homework write it down then i have a quick reference to slap a meal together

so when i hit my 13 stone barrier i found it hard to pass it so now when i hit 13 stone again i will take a course of clenbueterol on a 2 week on and 2 week off untill i feel happy to stop using it at the same time i will take pink stars 4 a day for 1 month cycle on and 1 month off untill i feel a gain. so the question was with the supplements i listed can i take them all to help myself gain mass muscle more effectively, as im a type of build which i easily gain weight if im not dieting. yes i do intend on dieting for good and keeping myself in the gym continously. hope this is understandable thxs

basically i was a fat bastard at 19stone 4 i lost weight and hit 13 stone then had a 6 month break.
im 5.9 and a classic rugby shape lad broad naturally big

now i weigh 14.7 stone i will do cardio with a routine of weights to help shed the fat which im starting monday

cardio 30 min run/ 20 min cross trainer/10min rower /5 min bike for 6 days a week whilst dieting.

i can copy and past my diet if u like but its large as i have 6/7 meals to choose from for each part of the day so i dont get bored i choose as i c fit as calories protein etc has already been figured out saves me thinking about wat i need i do my homework write it down then i have a quick reference to slap a meal together

so when i hit my 13 stone barrier i found it hard to pass it so now when i hit 13 stone again i will take a course of clenbueterol on a 2 week on and 2 week off untill i feel happy to stop using it at the same time i will take pink stars 4 a day for 1 month cycle on and 1 month off untill i feel a gain. so the question was with the supplements i listed can i take them all to help myself gain mass muscle more effectively, as im a type of build which i easily gain weight if im not dieting. yes i do intend on dieting for good and keeping myself in the gym continously. hope this is understandable thxs

firstly congrtas on your previous weight lose, as said, youve done it once you'll do it again.

If your constantly dieting you'll find it hard to gain mass no matter what your taking.

DIET"what we eat and drink on a daily bases"

1) you hit your 13 stone,so there was a deficete in cals.

2) you need to find your maintance cals,to stay at that weight its not dieting its a DIET

3)everything else is a supplement to this and will be a waste of money untill the diet is right.And the results will far far better,

(the quick answer is yes you can take all of that)

Yes, well done, i echo the sentiments above

My only issue is that the information you have collected seems very much a marketing ploy and a bit off the makr

GH is good for some but TBH with the level of experience you have it would not be worth the money you spend on it.

Expecting the HMB to do what it says will lead to disappointment. Glutamine may aid you immune system and POSSIBLY reduce muscle soreness but the likelyhood of (1) taking it correctly) and (b) seeing tangible results are low. Creatine is just creatine, can help but wont set the world alight.

TBH my suggestion is to stop dieting for 2 weeks have a break from being hypocaloric and then look to sort your diet to allow you to continue the fat burning on past the sticking point which will come sooner or later after chronic dieting

Green Tea, 10-15g of fish oils and high strength Cissus may be purchases for you BUT i think you are placing far too much emphasis on supplements and the copy and pastes above are not a true reflection of what each will do for you

I would expect to be paying a couple of hundred quid a month for what you suggest and TBH thats a lot of money

I strongly suggest you also dont use clen, but thats my personal opinion

stick what you are eating up and it should (assuming you have ploughed as much research into that) suit your body type

Most guys have some form of pre-planned (ish) multiple meal options they can substitute based on what they fancy eating that particular day, so this isn't a problem for posting as like you say they are all similiar in terms of macro's & overall calories, so just post up an example of a "typical" day (ie yesterday).

is it just me on did no one else find over 6stone weight loss in 8month a little frightning?

i didnt find myself admiring the workload involved in that and feeling the need to congratulate, more concerned that the bloke will be causing a fair bit of damage yoyo-ing his weight like that. it didnt write it like its the first time he has wacked up and down the weight scale either.

didnt anyone else read that as somewhat extreme?

not having a go ere beef, just a bit bothered you might hurt yourself do that kind of thing thats all mate. ok if you can keep it off mind as you have done it now, but if this is more than the first time i'd have a re think on your eating plans before any supps ideas.

is it just me on did no one else find over 6stone weight loss in 8month a little frightning?

hence why i wrote

TBH my suggestion is to stop dieting for 2 weeks have a break from being hypocaloric and then look to sort your diet to allow you to continue the fat burning on past the sticking point which will come sooner or later after chronic dieting

I dont find it alarming TBH as there is just so much water and fat to fall off. If at 13 stone he lost another 3 stone in 3 months then yes based on hormonal and metabolic issues.

This IMo is the time to stop dieting for a short period and manipulate future diet to stop the possible consequences

TBH i thought when you 'echoed the sentiments above' you were refering to the first line from diaita as much as the rest lab rat. i personally just felt it was a bit worrying all that weight loss in such a short period thats all mate. i werent having a go tho lab rat (just to make the point on that incase i myself get a little misread). your comments in your last line of the last post is a good one aswell mate. i think i would want to suggest the same.

2) you need to find your maintance cals,to stay at that weight its not dieting its a DIET

that line from diaita is also on the money for me aswell. i can understand the attraction to that kind of level of dieting, many a women dies of it afterall if yhou take it to the next level, but its a little mad IMO. wack the diet up and let TIO (who was nosying in ere a minute a go) and the rest of them go over it with you beef

didnt anyone else read that as somewhat extreme?

I think it works out a little over 2 pound a week,weight lose JAN-AUG 07 as eg=35 weeks,and considering he could lose a stone in the first 3 weeks water,and the 1.5 stone in 6weeks, a lose of 2lb per week should be easy,if hes ate normal for the time off.

thx u folks for suggestions

for the weight lose i went to a nutritionist who now has stopped due to franchising his own products and has no time to give to people, /shame/

he is by most people the best in the field in wales. wales rugby athletics etc /no i have never bought his product i tend to use USN/ SCI MX /METRX

for your comments be as harsh as u need i dont get to personal with this type of thing its more business than personal

my typical diet per day for weight lose

breakfast/ 3 WEETABIX WITH SKIMMED MILK, 1 SCOOP OF PURE PROTEIN WITH 300 ML OF WATER

snack/ 1 HEALTHY EATING TORTILLA WRAP CAN OF PILCHARDS/SARDINES LETTUCE CUCUMBER AND RED ONION

lunch / MEDIUM BAKED POTATO WITH CHICKEN BREAST OR CAN OF TUNA WITH BROCCOLI AND MUSHROOMS

snack/.2 SHAPE SATISFACTION YOGURTS MEDIUM BANANA protein shake

evening meal/2 MEDIUM CHICKEN BREAST OR 300G RAW WEIGHT LEAN STEAK ADD LARGE SERVING OF VEG OR SALAD TO BULK OUT MEAL/protein shake

i would drink squash for my drinking no tea or coffee and i do not drink alchol at all in my life T/TOTAL

routine would be, upper body 1 mon/upperbody 2 tues /and alternate through the week no legs due to motorbike crash and snapping leg in half at knee

upper body 1

flat bench press 4 sets 8/ 12 reps

incline bench press 4 sets 8/ 12 reps

flat flyes 2 sets 12 reps

dips between benches 3 sets 8/ 12 reps

tricep extensions 3 sets 8/12 reps

barbell curls 4 sets 8/12 reps

alternate hammer curls 4 sets 8/12 reps

upper body 2

lying cambered barbell row 4 sets 8/12 reps

bent over rows 4 sets 8/12 reps

pulldown fronts 4 sets 8/12 reps

one arm dumbell rows 2 sets 8/12 reps

seated dumbell press 4 sets 8/12 reps

side lats 4 sets 8/12 reps

dumbell shrugs 4 sets 8/12 reps

stiff legged barbell lift 2 sets 10 reps

cardio/ 30min run /crosstrainer 20min/ rower 10 min/bike 5 min

i would do this diet 7 days a week with going to the gym if poss 7 days also, if not minium would be 6 times a week at this point i would only look at doing weights to help lose weight not to gain muscle

THXS CHAPS

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect mate if you can run, you can train legs. If you dont want to train legs, just say but I would suggest you can which will have a positive influence on your ability to burn fat (indirectly and diretly)

Now some of the diet is ok, but some is either a little off or poor.

Training wise, IMO it would not be a case of altering but scrapping it all for something more suitable

So, lets establish:

Can you train legs?

if so, plenty of good plans to suit which can be posted

RE diet, no need for more than 30-35g of protein per meal

Training 7 days a week is also not required

Read up on carb cycling as it may help at this point

tbh it is not the case i cant train legs more im scared, the break i had from the crash is a straight snap on knee cap.

its been 3 years since the crash and it still gives me jip in the nights.legs in general wen i dabbled with weights

years ago i found legs to be the most inspired part of a workout which i had great strength in with out really having to try and lift weight.

maybe its more a mental attitude i need to change due to not being able to do what i used to do

with the diet i posted im happy to go along with that cause using it helped me to get to 13 stone which my current weight is 14.7 stone

so when im due to alter my diet when i hit 13 stone again i will do hence why im asking now to basically get all my eggs in one basket

i.e supplements etc

i want to prepare myself with all info ready to move on to the next stage of adding mass muscle so any direction pointing for me to find what i need to gain that is a great help.

so i know how to drop my weight and how much effort i need to do it then im at a blank to progress from that

its due to reading too much and found alot of contradiction so im in a pickle thxs for your time

does it make much difference to how i carb due to the fact i only need to look at food to gain fat

Last edited by a moderator:
I will bump this for others as trying to convince a 'carbophobic, supplement loving runner not wanting to train legs isnt my forte

personally my take is train legs with callisthenics to start, they cannot be as high impact as running

read on carb cycling, drop the carbophobic approach

use supplements sparingly if at all

Back