cissus

Big ian

Elite Member
Anybody use this stuff? Particularly interested in in its potential tendon strengthening ability/promotion of healthy pain free joints.

Would be using the usplabs stuff.

Please post your experiences and dosages you have taken it at.

Thanks

I ran some to help heal a bad case of tendonosis on the inside of my right elbow. Honestly, worst injury I've ever had. Put me out of training for about 5 months, it just would not heal.

Tried ice, heat, stretching, rest, massage, support brace... The fucker refused to heal.

I ran Swanson Full Spectrum Cissus Quadrangularis that I picked up from amazon.

I used 400mg in the morning and 400mg at night with some anavar and fish oil. It's only now starting to feel better and hope to get back to training the beginning of next month.

Hard to tell if the cissus had much of an impact, but it was only towards the end (5 weeks) of the supplement/steroid stack that it started to recover.

Would defo use it again if it ever flares up, if your having tendon problems it's cheap and worth giving a shot.

yeah use it most of the time for my knees and elbows. does seem to work. 

Use it constantly for dodgy bicep tendons. 

Powermyself.co.uk

pure pharma stuff is 15quid a tub. cheapest around

200mg caps x2 AM and PM so 800mg per day. thats during a particularly high volume powerlifting cycle though. you could maybe get away with less than that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back