Coke comedown

mdma fucks me over the worst. Brain trying to explode out my head, stomach like a wallnut, depressed.

After cat i feel great. can eat and sleep not long after last dose..

Strangely I am seemingly unable to sleep tonight as my brain is fucking racing.... Should really be knackered as its been a long fucking day and thinking it over it does happen mostly following benders...

Never really connected it with a 'come down' though... I don't feel down you see, just irritated by it.

Always have trouble sleeping the following night. Can't switch off. Usually reliving the stupid expensive shit I got up the night before.

Best to get drug fukdup Fri then you have a chance to use benzo's/kip thru the weekend and be ok-ish for Monday. Work on a comedown along with work with a hangover is worse than work itself and that's saying something.

I had to stop years ago now, I cannot deal with coke, speed, pills though I do miss that pill feeling and I can't go near pot even. Everything is going to bring me down [man] far more than it ever took me up.

....& pyschodelics are defo out,fuk that.

+ Everything seemed shit or dirty toward the end. Feeling your buzz drain out of your whilst listening to hells birds tweet and twirp .....even on strong anti-d's it was hard going.

For anyone with depression issues you really will pay the price[says soapbox c--t] .

Great thing is I miss none of it and feel so much better without.

But now I pop sleepers, painkillers and gear so a junkie is a junkie.

Im no stranger to the odd comedown and in terms of the depression not much helps other than more coke.

I find just sticking on an easy viewing film and having a few beers sorts me out. Its a fine line though as if the few beers ends up becoming 20+ you will feel just as depressed the next day!

Coke comedowns make me feel physically weak, short tempered, jumpy, and crave drink and benzos. Normally lasts 1 or 2 days starting the morning after

Mdma comedowns make me feel miserable, physically not too bad but want to cry myself to sleep lol, oh and crave drink and benzos. Normally lasts 2 or 3 days but with the usual lag period, i.e. if taken on the weekend it's the mid-week blues

Doing both of a night doesn't make much difference to the comedowns for me. I'll normally start with drink and coke, go onto mdma for the majority, then back onto drink and coke at the end of the night when I want to stop being pilled up. Comedown wise as I always get coke comedown before mdma comedown it's just one then the other

Does everyone truly still enjoy it like the used to in their youth though? honestly or do you just do it cause mates are or as a crutch/to waste time.

Do you really still think its worth it money and physically/emotionally wise.

None of it's worth it really mate. I'm 33 and need to grow up and learn to have fun without being off my face lol. The only thing I know that's fun when sober though is sex. What the fuck else is there? I hate everything else lol

I used to be properly into drugs. But that was 10 years ago. I rarely touch anything these days. Will do mdma on NYE as I'm going to a big DnB night, and depending how the night turns out maybe crack, I dunno though I'd prefer no crack I'm honest, but everyone will be like yeah let's get on the pipe I know that lot. Maybe I'll just go out on my own somewhere else

^^^ You still like a beer atome Drab? seemed to remember you used to. You on prescription meds mate also? you don't have to answer?.

DnB night......see that calls for drugs doesn't it, lol.

I guess makes it easier for me now I've moved here as my old social circle of mates/family is 6000miles away. Zero temptation.....still get sloshed fukless when given the chance though.

I still make little moments for myself.....drug nostalgia, wait til the GF is akip then watch some old floyd track that I used to trip too or listen to a early 90s rave mix with some phychodelic trippy screen playing on my Smartphone.....sad really and not something I can discuss with anyone here. Remember a time gone-by as better when in reality it was f--kin shite. Rose tinted Jimi Hendrix glasses really.

Don't know why but when you said you hate everything else I really loved you man, lol, true. Wish I didn't understand what you meant but alas I do.

I know live in a place where people are happy for no reason as opposed to unhappy for a reason. I'm becoming both I think.

I fucking love it, makes nights out seem so much better and its always a great laugh, bit of a social lubricant as well.

Not too keen on the weekdays following but I never was, least it gives you something to look forward to of a weekend and breaks the tedium of daily existence.

I just don't enjoy much anymore unless I'm fucked, ill be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ You still like a beer atome Drab? seemed to remember you used to. You on prescription meds mate also? you don't have to answer?.

DnB night......see that calls for drugs doesn't it, lol.

I guess makes it easier for me now I've moved here as my old social circle of mates/family is 6000miles away. Zero temptation.....still get sloshed fukless when given the chance though.

I still make little moments for myself.....drug nostalgia, wait til the GF is akip then watch some old floyd track that I used to trip too or listen to a early 90s rave mix with some phychodelic trippy screen playing on my Smartphone.....sad really and not something I can discuss with anyone here. Remember a time gone-by as better when in reality it was f--kin shite. Rose tinted Jimi Hendrix glasses really.

Don't know why but when you said you hate everything else I really loved you man, lol, true. Wish I didn't understand what you meant but alas I do.

I know live in a place where people are happy for no reason as opposed to unhappy for a reason. I'm becoming both I think.
Can totally relate to drug nostalgia mate, drug glorification they called it in rehab, remembering the good times and forgetting the bad ones

I do still like a drink yes mate, which is a bit silly really as like I said I got out of rehab a month ago, I was pleased with myself as I did the full 5 months staying clean and sober (which hardly anyone manages to do, nearly everyone fails in rehabs). But then I went to visit a girl I'd met in there on my first weekend out and it all went downhill from there. Well not downhill as such, I'm still enjoying myself, but I really need to stop, because it will go downhill. I did get off the benzos though

I'm not on meds any more bud

Matty yeah I prefer crack to coke tbh but both get a bit boring when you're into the second or third day and you're all just still doing it because it's more-ish, not because you're having fun any more!

Off topic but

What I might do is get on Plenty Of Fish (or some other site?) and say I don't drink. Then I can meet girls and have fun without drink. Is this possible? Does anyone on that site not drink?

Back