• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

D hacks oils

They got pulled I was told till New year it's now New year and haven't heard any updates.

What other options you got mate?

Gsl

Med tech

Alpha pharma

Any of them available to you?

Just got 10ml of his enth. Loved his RIP blend efore xmas. Will report back.

Used the npp/prop blend... can't say I noticed much from it, wouldn't use again.. better options out there at the moment

Used the npp/prop blend... can't say I noticed much from it, wouldn't use again.. better options out there at the moment
I've used orbis they have always semt fine but was thinking of trying a dif lab

Last edited by a moderator:

Same here not that great imo

Back