• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

favourite steroid with test and why?

Spukey

Elite Member
I havent tried them all yet lol but at the moment i would say dbol as a kickstart, love the stuff. Crazy strengh and quick onset

Only used dbol with test so cant really say.It is a good combo though

I'll probably be adding some var into my cycle soon for the first time - mainly due to a certain northern gentleman by the name of Michael extolling its virtues.
LOL, you took the words right out of my mouth.

What are you thinking of adding it to, BTW?

fav with test...hmmm...more test?

prolyl dbol...dont like decca...its a silent drug..u dont know its working really..

tren with test is crazy

just feel like superman lol

exact words i was going to use!

still want to try primo in the near future though.

heard primo + a little test is out of this world as well.

what's halo ? never heard of it,and is it more for cutting or bulking.
thanks.

Halotestin.

It's a bit like anavar in that it provides mainly strength increases rather than being a very strong anabolic compound.

People add it to boldenone and deca, etc...

Doesnt aromatize either.

Halotestin.

It's a bit like anavar in that it provides mainly strength increases rather than being a very strong anabolic compound.

People add it to boldenone and deca, etc...

Doesnt aromatize either.

Thanks for that,is it expensive ?

Back