• UGM acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

UGM does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on UGM or its messaging systems.

Hgh

Ultimate Warrior

Hi everyone,
Has anyone used genx-tropin hgh?
I've been using ansomone but this is a bit cheaper,and I was just wondering if it was any good.
Thanks in advance.

just Google imaged it.... looks very fancy, too fancy for me. Usually things that come in such posh looking packaging the actual med is a let down. And its only a generic GH too

if the Ansomone is only a bit more expensive id def stick with those.

Thanks for the reply clubber!
Yeah mate it does look fancy.it certainly looks the part.that's why I asked about it.you're probably right though.you can't judge a book by it's cover,so to speak.
I'll take your advice and stick with the ansomone.at least I know what I'm getting with that.
Cheers mate.

Stick with the Ansamone. GH can be a minefield but Ansamone is a safe bet.

What dosages are you running and how long for?

I plan on running it for about 12 months.2-4 I.u. for 5 days on with weekends off.
I am planning on using it for anti-aging purposes.I'm not running anything else,so that I can gauge what kind of effects I experience.

I plan on running it for about 12 months.2-4 I.u. for 5 days on with weekends off.
I am planning on using it for anti-aging purposes.I'm not running anything else,so that I can gauge what kind of effects I experience.

That sounds reasonable if using Hygetropin but if you are using pharma grade for anti aging then 2iu a day is fine

That sounds reasonable if using Hygetropin but if you are using pharma grade for anti aging then 2iu a day is fine

Thanks for the reply mate.
Yeah I was thinking 2i.u. of ansomone is enough for the purpose I'm using it for,and your comment just backs up my decision.
Cheers.

Its on par with hygenes

Both consistent and reliable depending on source

Agree with this, used a kit about a year ago and it was good stuff. Got one vial that reconstituted really weird and caused a massive welt and pain but other than that spot on and I get welts all the time from hyge if I go subq anyway. Seems to be still getting good reviews aswell, plus it comes with some bac water which is nice :)

Ansomone is used in Chinese hospitals so it's considerably better than hygie. Also you dont have to worry about what colour the tops are and whether that means they're good or not.

Is Ansomone is easily available given the current situation? Are we talking about nancy?

Lol I've seen the name Nancy banded out for years and years, since I got on these boards.

Think I was taking a leak when she was discussed haha. Still none the wiser

Is Ansomone is easily available given the current situation? Are we talking about nancy?

If shopping in bulk Nancy can still help

At moment more shipments are getting seized, new supply routes need establishing etc. Long term no worries

My source hasn't been able to get ansomone for the last few months.I emailed nancy but i didn't get a reply.
I can get humatrope and genotropin,but both are really expensive.I can also get hygetropin and genx-tropin.I don't trust hygetropin as there are a private fakes about and the quality varies from batch to batch.I'm undecided about genx-tropin although have heard some positive reviews.

My source hasn't been able to get ansomone for the last few months.I emailed nancy but i didn't get a reply.
I can get humatrope and genotropin,but both are really expensive.I can also get hygetropin and genx-tropin.I don't trust hygetropin as there are a private fakes about and the quality varies from batch to batch.I'm undecided about genx-tropin although have heard some positive reviews.

Ansomones if you want pharma. Heard there is a backlog on shipping direct from Ansomone as Chinese mail system still isnt 100%. Got a friend waiting on some and they apologise for the delay.

Huma and Geno i wouldnt touch, theyre faked now too.

Ansomones if not Hyges for me.

Back